Team z spring
Strange shocks
Subframe connectors
Racing seats
Boost fuel and wideband gauges
Built tremec 3550

Cumbersome101

Established Member
It's not super clean. It's in good condition and it cleans up well. I am wanting to get 12,500 min. I am just wanting to go coyote route

50stangpower

Established Member
12.5 will get you a 03/04 with higher miles and not a super clean one. (yes i understand not on this site as there is a 50% tax on here). look around at other cars and such you can get for 10k and then consider that yours is not "mint", and a less desirable cobra. I am not saying it inst a nice car, just be realistic.

Cumbersome101

Established Member
12.5 will get you a 03/04 with higher miles and not a super clean one. (yes i understand not on this site as there is a 50% tax on here). look around at other cars and such you can get for 10k and then consider that yours is not "mint", and a less desirable cobra. I am not saying it inst a nice car, just be realistic.

I was thinking the same thing. But I paid 11 for it and did a lot of work to it. I feel like there is a buyer at 12-13. Might take a bit. I feel like a push rod motor cobra is desirable. And it being a cobra doesn't make it or break it for me. I think it's what it's made of anyways.

But a high mileage 03 04 cobra that makes 450 rwhp or buy a built fresh 94 that makes a lot more. You would have to spend another 5k to freshen up the 0304 and get it where mine is at

smitty2919

Established Member
You can try to justify your asking price until you are blue in the face. Only worth what people are willing to pay.

My take on highly modified cars is that they are always a gamble on how they were put together. At which point the buyer paying $13k is disposable cash if the thing blows up the next day. Yes, I know, buying even a 100% stock used car is a gamble, but I don't like it knowing someone had their hands all over the car.

Will have to wait for someone that has been wanting that body style and wanting to do those mods. They may look at it and see the work is already done for them lol.

Start at $14 and see what happens. I'll usually start a couple thousand higher since people will ALWAYS come out with a lower price. But like it was said that's getting into higher mileage cobra territory, and dare I say even C5 territory.

Cumbersome101

Established Member
All my plans are to do is buy a coyote pay off a loan and put on3 twin turbos on the coyote. I am looking to pay 14-15k for a coyote with around 50k miles or lower. Prefer auto. If I can get 12-13 out of my car it's gonna happen but again I am not in a hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread