What is a fair price to pay for a stock '99 or '01 exhaust?

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
h-pipe and catback (post-fix if '99)?

I bought my car modded and don't have the stock exhaust. If I do trade the car in, the Bassani ain't going with it.

I have no immediate plans of trading it but I just want to be ready for when the time comes.

TXFLYME1

Pay No Attention
Established Member
I would guess pretty cheap. I was tired of having it in my garage, so just gave it away locally. A good case of beer would be ideal, but I'm sure 50 bucks or less would be pretty reasonable.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
The right place you can get it for free, some people will want 150-200 bucks for it. Ive been looking for one too, my stock cat-back had bent tips from being loaded on a roll-back. Just would be nice to have good intact exhaust 20 years from now for originality porpuses.

bouncer18

Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
The right place you can get it for free, some people will want 150-200 bucks for it. Ive been looking for one too, my stock cat-back had bent tips from being loaded on a roll-back. Just would be nice to have good intact exhaust 20 years from now for originality porpuses.

you can have my catback w/ xpipe for 200 bucks

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
Heh, no, I'm not expecting a free one. I just have no idea what to offer but the ranges stated are pretty much what I was thinking (altho I think $50 would be very wishful thinking on my part).

SGL

Banned
I have the complete stock exhaust for a 99 cobra, minus the manifolds. used but low miles ~5k approximately. no winters, no road salt.

$100 + shipping. let me know if you are interested.

and yes post fix.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread