What is a complete 03-04 cobra swap selling for?

86cobra03svo

Established Member
What is a complete 03-04 cobra swap selling for, complete as in Motor, trans, irs, gas tank, wiring harness, lines and hoses, heat extractor, everything. I am thinking of putting my 99 gt back to stock and not sure what a running driving swap is worth. Everything is still in the car and could be driven. There is some aftermarket parts like mac longtubes, lower pullie,
irs bushings and braces, aftermarket shifter, new clutch.
So what do you think all this is worth?
thanks
bob

mrose75

Established Member
Are you saying your '99 has been completely swapped over and how much would that sell for? Or are you asking how much all the cobra parts for a swap will sell for? If it's the latter, about a year and a half ago a member did a swap into his GT and bought it off eBay for $8k I believe. Can't remember his screen name, I know he's in the Army. He might chime in and be able to give you some specifics.

86cobra03svo

Established Member
I would be selling all the cobra parts. Including motor, trans, irs, gas tank, wiring harness, lines and hoses, heat extractor, everything to make the swap complete. There is some aftermarket parts like mac longtubes, lower pullie,
irs bushings and braces, aftermarket shifter, new clutch.

I would not really want to seperate little parts as its in my car and running right now so someone can test drive it before they buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread