what intake is better?

GT stanger

Earnin' 'N Burnin'
Established Member
What intake system is better JLT or a C&L granted i put a bigger throttle body on?

CFCreations

Established Member
What is the piece ( tubing?) on the JLT in between the long pipe and the filter? There is a sensor that plugs in there...i'm guessing a mass air meter?

Is the JLT or C&S intake tube machined at either end?

CFCreations

Established Member
What is the piece ( tubing?) on the JLT in between the long pipe and the filter? There is a sensor that plugs in there...i'm guessing a mass air meter?

Is the JLT or C&L intake tube machined at either end?

sorry for the slight derailled thread.

There is a aftermarket throttle body out there that is anodized black and has precision machined brass gears that operate smoother than other companies plastic gears. I can't think of their name off hand. Add was in mustangs and fast fords.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
You'll be happy with either intake. The JLT & C&L intakes were pretty much neck & neck till C&L came out with the Race intake. If you're willing to spend the extra few dollars, that's probably the one I'd go with now.

The JLT intake has a machined billet CNC mass air housing. The C&L used a cast aluminum mass air housing that was machined. I can't remember what their Race intake uses?

As far as the throttle body goes, you won't see much gain over the stock throttle body. It flows alot of air.

Users who are viewing this thread