What Intake/exhaust????

10thcoupe

Banned
well i picked up my new 5.0 today!!! got it for 1k under invoice! kona blue 6 speed,brembos,3.73.hids.
now the modding!!!
what intake and exhaust combos are you guys running? im looking for good solid power gains along with orgasmic sounds. my fav exhaust for my 03 was the stingers if that gives u idea of my taste,want something decently loud but nice strong smooth sound. catback,or axle back? cats? and what intake?

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
well i picked up my new 5.0 today!!! got it for 1k under invoice! kona blue 6 speed,brembos,3.73.hids.
now the modding!!!
what intake and exhaust combos are you guys running? im looking for good solid power gains along with orgasmic sounds. my fav exhaust for my 03 was the stingers if that gives u idea of my taste,want something decently loud but nice strong smooth sound. catback,or axle back? cats? and what intake?

I have heard several with the lethal x/or and stock back system going to try that first, price is right, not real raspy. I may do a air raid setup, they always made decent intake stuff. You might as well figure a sct tuner w that setup. hopefully 30/40 whp more. This mo or less wife's car. It has a auto for stuck in traffic bs. All that is though subjective besides it has to be tuned. Go to you tube there are many exhaust setup's though videos aren't everything. I do like jlt intake setup too, very good looking carbon fiber. Makes real good stuff too. If I could get 400 whp w a auto on a dynojet that w be good.

Users who are viewing this thread