What injectors come with 11-14 procharger stage 2 kit?

Bill@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I've seen very conflicting information on this, in one place I saw 52lb injectors in another I saw 50lb injectors and in yet another 47lb injectors. Has anyone actually purchased the kit and checked to see what injectors you get, the PN or picture of the injectors and their numbers would be best. I'm definitely curious to find which ones they include.

TIA

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Before you drop the coin on a full kit I would make sure they support tuning on the 6R80. IMO it would be best to purchase a Stage 2 tuner kit with a D1SC/Intercooler upgrade and you can then get whatever injectors you want and pick your own tuner.

I looked on the procharger site and it says the kit comes with 50 lb injectors.

Bill@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Before you drop the coin on a full kit I would make sure they support tuning on the 6R80. IMO it would be best to purchase a Stage 2 tuner kit with a D1SC/Intercooler upgrade and you can then get whatever injectors you want and pick your own tuner.

I looked on the procharger site and it says the kit comes with 50 lb injectors.

BTW I believe they might be the bosch "52lb" 13-14 gt500 injectors which are really considered 56lb injectors for the most part. I was just hoping someone would be able to confirm this or say "nope they are the 47's found in the 07-12 gt500" or "nope they are a proprietary [email protected] injector bosch makes". Unfortunately so many different interpretations because injectors are rated at different psi so what could be a 47lb injector could also be a 50lb injector if rated at a slightly higher psi.

gofast15

Established Member
Most likely Ford Racing LU47 injectors . they are 47lb at standard 43.5 psi of fuel pressure , Coyotes run 55psi so they will be around 52lb

Bill@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Most likely Ford Racing LU47 injectors . they are 47lb at standard 43.5 psi of fuel pressure , Coyotes run 55psi so they will be around 52lb

Whats funny is I had them send me one of their 2014 files and according to the injector data in the file its using 59lb injectors lol. I compared it against a GT500 file which uses 56lb injectors. Josh I really appreciate you reaching out, I'll shoot you an email tomorrow.

Tuning starts with good data, particularly good injector data so I want to get it right the first time so I'm not chasing my tail.

Bill@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ok so after much investigation I'm almost positive the stage 2 kit comes with what are essentially 47lb injectors https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-9593-G302

Procharger had given me a PN for the injectors and also told me they were bosch injectors, unfortunately the PN they gave me 028015811735e was virtually unsearchable, however after checking the bosch website I found their PN's are only 10 digits so after cutting it down to the first 10 (0280158117) that is the injector info that comes up. So it appears I answered my own question.

For anyone that wonders why I cared so much about this there is so much misinformation out there
https://www.americanmuscle.com/procharger-highoutput-2011gt.html - says it has 52lb injectors
https://www.americanmuscle.com/procharger-stage2-2011gt.html - says it has 52lb injectors
https://www.procharger.com/automoti...t_5_0_4_v_=3#/2014-11-mustang-gt-50-4v-street - "The HO Intercooled System comes 100% complete, including the industry-leading ProCharger self-contained supercharger, air-to-air intercooler, intercooler tubing, brackets, 50 lb/hr fuel injectors, ProFlow bypass valve and computer programmer. Thanks to the industry’s coolest charge air temperatures, the unmatched power gains are delivered with maximum reliability and everyday drivability."
http://www.stage3motorsports.com/1F...er-Stage-II-Intercooled-Supercharger-Kit.html - says it has 50lb injectors

so there you have it

/thread

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Keep in mind as mentioned above that the coyotes run higher fuel pressure than most applications. So a 47lb injector on a coyote set up will more than likely be 50lbs.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Bill@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Keep in mind as mentioned above that the coyotes run higher fuel pressure than most applications. So a 47lb injector on a coyote set up will more than likely be 50lbs.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

its all relative riddick, all injectors are rated at a specific psi, many are rated at 43.5psi, some are rated at 39.15, but an injector rated at 47lb/[email protected] is still smaller than an injector rated at 52lb/[email protected] and in most, if not all, cases that 52lb injector will flow more at any given fuel pressure than the 47lb injector.

Users who are viewing this thread