ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
because she could not handle my ground and pound hahahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofI1G5MaYsI

40e7l9c.jpg

scancion

Established Member
I almost pissed my pants when she started doing high kicks back to back and spinning in a circle. :p I couldnt even watch the whole video. :whine:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
meh its just TKD... my friend stephanie could probably kick her arse... she made nationals and junior olympics.. but its all exibition fighting and choreography, most of them have little skill when it comes down to actual fighting. but yeh shes got some flexibility to her, and has alot of practice at what she does.

Black-Venom

03 Venomus
Established Member
:eek: umm..... thats kinda hot!... thats it my girl is going into martial arts

Last edited:

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
hmmm, just imagine the possiblities with that type of flexibility.....now where is that drooling smile...

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Hopefully she could use that in a real situation. It looks awfully pretty the way she "fights". I trained under a Master who said if you used Martial Arts during a fight you better not get touched. Well one of the assitants got into a bar fight with about 5 guys. He took out 4 but the last one caught him off guard while dealing with the 4th one. Lets just say Master kicked his butt again because he got injured.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
i wonder i she has any power behind those little punches and kicks. im going to have to say no.

crizzut

Established Member
I wonder if she can actually fight worth a damn. Performing a trained kata is entirely different from being in the heat of the moment. Funny thing is when you actually do use your training in a fight you never do any of the moves she displayed, it's just your basic punches kicks and evasion.

CobraJay

Established Member
OxfordMach said:
First, I would do this to fake her out..
notthefather.gif

Then follow up with this..

24126520l6py.gif

LOL :lol: That was funny ass hell. Anyways, it is possible that she is "All Show" I usto do TKD and a lot of the ppl that looked good, really could defend themselves. I had the best of both worlds. 1st place trophies every time baby. :burn: Who wants some? :fm: lol j/k

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
OxfordMach said:
First, I would do this to fake her out..
notthefather.gif

Then follow up with this..

24126520l6py.gif

one of the funnier posts ive seen in a while....P.S. looks neat but to many people these days learn the art of Smith & Wesson. the days of street fights seem gone somewhat.

Users who are viewing this thread