What hp will i get ? Saleen stroker kit, On3performance turbo

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
You post more nonsense about what you're "planning" on doing. Why not go work on your car and just post up after your done instead of telling us about your hopes and dreams ten times a day?

I'm not going to jack a thread, but I bust my ass everyday after work to save money for my build. I just sold my nitrous kit, and collected the final $300 from the sale of my headers today. By next week, I should have my fuel system. When the car has all the parts, I'll start my own thread on it and have pics of my hopes and dreams if that will make you feel better..... :cuss:

61mmstang94

Established Member
I'm not going to jack a thread, but I bust my ass everyday after work to save money for my build. I just sold my nitrous kit, and collected the final $300 from the sale of my headers today. By next week, I should have my fuel system. When the car has all the parts, I'll start my own thread on it and have pics of my hopes and dreams if that will make you feel better..... :cuss:

I didn't ask you about how hard you work or what you sold for your turbo kit but congrats! We all work hard for the things we have and nothing is given to us. I just found it funny you're always in here talking about what you're going to do to your car like some rice telling everybody they better watch out for his b16 turbo swap he's going to do.

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
I didn't ask you about how hard you work or what you sold for your turbo kit but congrats! We all work hard for the things we have and nothing is given to us. I just found it funny you're always in here talking about what you're going to do to your car like some rice telling everybody they better watch out for his b16 turbo swap he's going to do.

Whatever. When my car is done I'll race you from an 80 role.......

Cody, congrats again on the great numbers. Enjoy your beast!!

cody44mathis

Established Member
Iv put about 400 miles on it since sat. The brand new 315 bfg drag radials are gone all ready. Have not done one burn out on the tires. It pulls super hard in 3Rd and 4th gear. 1at and second gear is pointless on the street.

cody44mathis

Established Member
CIMG1567.gif

Users who are viewing this thread