what happens when you hit a crow @ 65 mph?

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
This happened to me Sat. coming back from the lake. Those damn birds usually get the hell out of the way.....not this one.....

weekendstuff117.gif

weekendstuff118.gif

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Dude that absolutely sucks. My mom's friend had a pheasant (sp?) fly into his truck (like flew into the passenger side window while he went down the highway). Needless to say he shit himself lol

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
Mine was a BIG blackbird! It looked like someone opened up a pillow stuffed with black feathers...after I cleaned the shit out of my pants...i laughed my ass of about it.....then I had to drive home (bout 70 miles) with my head hanging out the side like a damn dog! Oh yea...the new glass is about $200

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Had the same thing happen to me in my 93 Coupe. The bird decappitated in my windshield wiper and I literally watched the head roll up and over my car. The body of the bird was stuck in my wiper and I tried to hit the wipers to get it off. Needless to say it spread guts and blood all over my window. To top it off I was supposed to be at an interview and I ended up spending 1/2 hour at a gas station trying to wipe the crap off my windshield. Still got the job though despite the crazy story for being late.:beer:

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
STAMPEDE3 said:
I had an Owl end up in the passanger seat of a big rig once.

Will scare the hell out of you.

Did it make you any wiser, or did you finally figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop? LOL LOL....I crack me up!

Did it kill the owl or did you have to get him out manually?

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
overweight5.0 said:
Your lucky your window wasnt down, but then again you wouldnt have it down on the highway.

I don't have windows in my jeep...just the windshield...unless the top is on anyway...

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
STAMPEDE3 said:
lol, nope, no wiser.

He was dead thank goodness. I hear that they can tear you up pretty good.

that's a fight I wouldn't want at all...those things have huge talons!!!

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
thats crazy, i hit a pigeon the other day as a matter of fact doing about 60 luckily it was in my truck and it hit the bumper. if i was in the cobra i think it would have been my windshield

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
I have hit "birds" before...but never something as large as a crow....My wife was in tears it scared her so bad.

crazyj0n

Established Member
was it a head on collision?
usually they bounce off, im surprised it cracked it

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
Well, the windshield did have 1 crack in it already...I am not sure if it was head on or not...hell I shut my eyes and screamed like a bitch!

crazyj0n

Established Member
99boltsvt said:
Well, the windshield did have 1 crack in it already...I am not sure if it was head on or not...hell I shut my eyes and screamed like a bitch!
:lol:
i see the previous crack near the left (i think)
it doesnt look like that would matter
-oh, any blood?:-D

Users who are viewing this thread