What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
You know, they were holding the bull riding and goat roping champeenships while we were there, looks like something unusual did happen

:lol: I thought it was strange in seeing so many damn Cowboys walking around :??:

Yeah i saw a clip of it on ESPN.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
Damn it PModdy, John won't be able to concentrate on work the rest of the day...

:rockon:
JW

Actually u missed John's Joke @ Vegas......Pretty good Scottish Accent he can do.

Well i thought his joke was going no where after a while but he finally laid the punch :eek: :lol: :lol1: :D :coolman:

:rockon:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by NukeX
lol Pmoddy, did Mcleod Buy Spec or something???? spill the beans!!!!

Alright :rolleyes:

Well after we checked out the 05 Mustang, GT40, the NEW GT & Hot FORD CHICK....we got around walking & we saw the Mcleod booth :shrug:

Jonas im sure is going to need a new clutch soon & Sonic Venums been talking alot about them as well. So we all decided to walk down & check them out. But as we were looking i asked the floor man " Which one is the SpecII? "

:eek: :nonono: :loser: :kaboom: :smmon:

:burnout:

jonas

Established Member
Naaaa, the funny part is when the guy said, "where do you think you are?" and Dave didnt get it and asked again and said something like "yea mcleod wheres the specII". I think the guy thought he was smacktalking Mcleod and didnt realize Dave was walking dead on a couple hrs of sleep.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
Naaaa, the funny part is when the guy said, "where do you think you are?" and Dave didnt get it and asked again and said something like "yea mcleod wheres the specII". I think the guy thought he was smacktalking Mcleod and didnt realize Dave was walking dead on a couple hrs of sleep.

:( Dude i believed i was at a different place VS where i was really at.

:lol: Guy was bird turd any ways.

Whats the difference from being off set & un-balanced? Same Difference i thought? :shrug:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
I oughta start a poll here. What percent of people in Booths at SEMA did you think knew what they were talking about?

:lol: Yeah u should ;-)

Stupid Magna Power folks talking up some bull dung :smmon:

:rolleyes:

Pretty funny how Juan likes to argue :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread