What happened to George?

Blue03

Established Member
We had an excellent get together tonight at the Bonfire Bistro. 20 MCT'ers gathered for food, drink and merry times. Thanks to Gary for starting this one and pulling it together. We were waiting for 3 hours for our guest of honor to show up(George) but lo and behold, he didn't appear. We drank a cold one for him though so all is well(LOL). Seriously, a great time was had by all and plans are in the early stages for some further get togethers. Next up it looks like Sean's place on Jan 7. Thanks to all that came! Happy New Year to all MCT members! :beer:

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Yeah I had a great time as well. Too bad George didnt make it, maybe he will be there at seans on the 7th. I will see you guys there.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Just caught this post fellas. Sorry I couldnt make the gtg...I REALLY wanted to be there but it didnt work out.

But Rich...I am flattered over the "guest of honor" thing though!!!...LMAO! :lol1: :p

Blue03

Established Member
Snakebite said:
But Rich...I am flattered over the "guest of honor" thing though!!!...LMAO! :lol1: :p

Just trying to pay homage to our founder!LOL! We were just having fun, don't feel bad. Everyone knows you try to make most of these things. Happy New Year! Shelly is getting a little closer!

Users who are viewing this thread