What happened to friendly races?

WashburnGT

Established Member
Hello everyone! Im farily new. Been lurking for a few days. Had two kills in a row and thought I'd share them.
SO I was on my was to Best Buy and I pass an Impala SS (old caprice style)who is coming out of a gas station. Apparently I stared at him... I dont even remember. Anyway I see him weaving through traffic trying to catch up with me. He rides my a** for a little while then we get out of traffic enough for him to get up next to me. I have my windows down and he starts talking sh*t to me. He all like "what the f*** were you staring at man?!?!?" "You dont want none of this sh*t in that tired a** ride of yours." (I have a 2001 GT he has a 96?) So Im feeling my blood start boiling :fm: . I check the traffic in front of us and it was clear. So I call him out. Im like "lets go..." He continues to talk trash. Im just trying to keep my composure enough to get through this race. I also check to see if my beatin' stick is still in the back seat in case this guy tries to take it to the next level and follow me home or something. So the light goes green and we gun it. I pull on him alot right off the light. I was paying attention to the road and didnt look in the mirror much. It was no race at all. I shut down at about 70 cause he was so far back. I starts to do the "fly-by", then swirves into my lane and acts like hes gonna hit me, then swirves into the oncoming lane and passes me. I was completely baffled at the stupidity of this guy. So I pull over for a minute just so I can calm down a little... I was pretty pissed off. I turn around because I had long since passed Best Buy. So I get to the next light and this IROC camaro which looked like the guy had just pulled it out of his barn pulls up next to me and revs me. So I look over and its a couple of 16-18 looking punks who proceed to flip me off. Originally I wasnt going to race these guys. The light turned green and they started pacing me. So I just gunned it. It was pretty close through first. They were about at my rear wheel. WHen I hit second though they just couldnt keep up. I shut down pretty quick again because we came up on a part where there was the potential for traffic. I slowed down to the speed limit and instead of a fly-by they came and started pacing me and yelling profanities. Finally I just decided to turn off. At this point I was just like "screw best buy..." I went home. It just kills me how people can really show their ass when it comes down to "whos got the faster car"

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
People never do that to me. But I know how you must feel.

Makes you wana smack em and shut em up real quick.

Are you a small guy or something? Sounds like a couple of people just lookin for some guy to pick on. You should have followed them home and pulled out your beater stick!

thenoz

SHUT THE F*CK UP CHARLES
Established Member
i hate ignorant ass people like that. i had some bitch in an old iroc try to raise me i was like HELLO! i'm in a ****ing toyota pick up. stupid ass people.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Do you have a vote for John Kerry sticker or some other offensive thing on your car? I don't know why people would want to fu#k with you so much. Glad you handled them though.

WashburnGT

Established Member
FLYIN said:
Do you have a vote for John Kerry sticker or some other offensive thing on your car?

Haha. No...I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time I guess.

1992sc50 said:
Are you a small guy or something? Sounds like a couple of people just lookin for some guy to pick on.

I would definetly say that Im not a small guy...I have an old saying "everybody's a tough guy when they're in their car..."

charles6

Established Member
1992sc50 said:
People never do that to me. But I know how you must feel.

Makes you wana smack em and shut em up real quick.

Are you a small guy or something? Sounds like a couple of people just lookin for some guy to pick on. You should have followed them home and pulled out your beater stick!

I like this guys attitude :kaboom: Should've told them to follow you then drove to one of your bodies that's like 6'3 250 and crazy(everyone has at least one friend like that) Luckily my stepbrother is one of those guys....It's tuff to fight 2 guys when your alone, but 2 on 3 I like. I'm not a very big guy (5'11 188lbs), but size has nothing to do w/it. Good kill...who knows u might be at a powow(a gathering) and see them drive by then you could really give it to them :-D
-Brad

TXRDRNR

Never follow.
Established Member
WashburnGT, welcome to the board! Sorry to hear about the a$$holes that gave you some much grief! Way to show them that Mustangs rule! :beer:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Seems like you live in a town full of assholes. You're sure you're not in Topeka?

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
WashburnGT said:
Funny...I go to school in Topeka. But no...I was in KC at the time...
I stayed at the convention center hotel there a few times and it wasn't the nicest place to stroll around the neighborhood..

LaFlavor

Established Member
Topeka, KS? Oh, crap I used to live there. Luckily I was pretty young (grade school) so I didn't have to put up with asshole drivers.

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
I have a dude pull a gun on me one time after I beat down his bubba truck..He kept revin at me & pacing me on the highway..I put some bus legths on him..When he caught up with me a little later...he was brandishing a freaking 9mm!..It was an empty road,so I just stood on the brakes & he flew past...
I followed the dude for a couple miles & got his tag..I eventually found out where he lives...Im not realy sure what to do about it...
Anyway...There are alot of crazy MoFo's out there that react unpredictably about anything..You just never know..

MARK C

Established Member
9A Pilot said:
I have a dude pull a gun on me one time after I beat down his bubba truck..He kept revin at me & pacing me on the highway..I put some bus legths on him..When he caught up with me a little later...he was brandishing a freaking 9mm!..It was an empty road,so I just stood on the brakes & he flew past...
I followed the dude for a couple miles & got his tag..I eventually found out where he lives...Im not realy sure what to do about it...
Anyway...There are alot of crazy MoFo's out there that react unpredictably about anything..You just never know..

Call the Cops, that's what they are around for!!

On a personal note: A long time ago...I beat a crapmaro,full of guys, and the pass. spit on my new 87 LX 5.0. Wish he was alone..I could'nt do much with 3 or 4 guys in the car.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
9A Pilot said:
Leave it alone. Don't get your ass shot over some dumb MF.

byeofcr

Established Member
i was always taught "when in doubt, knock em out"

i hate assholes like that. i always get the Jersey guido guys with their steroid built bodies and hot girlfriend who want to act like a tough guy. Theyd probaly beat me pretty bad with roid rage and all, but usually there just alot of talk. Because if they really wanted to fight me, their girlfriend shouldnt be able to hold back a 6'2 240+ pound juicehead...even if i get beat (im no small guy either) at least ill take my beating like a man, then pipe him when he turns around.. lol

ghostrydyr

Established Member
Cali is a pretty crazy place too

I use to be a hot head and would fight anyone till one time this guys pulled out a Mac10 on my ass. Now I just let it go, not even worth the trouble.You never know what people have with them now a days.

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
I had a guy in a truck ride my ass one time for a few miles. So he's behind me at a red light, light turns green, i gun it, put buslengths on the bastard. Guy pulls up next to me and laughs and points at his glove compartment and pulls out a 9mm. I procede to roll my eyes and pull out mine. ****ing idiot just stared in disbelief. Luckily we went our seperate ways at that point..

You really gotta be careful out there, you just never know who you're going to run into and how bad of a day that person's had.

My girlfriend went through my glove compartment once and saw the 9mm and freaked out (she hates guns), asked me why i have one, especially in the Cobra. I told her the previous story is exactly why I have it, you never know if you're gonna need it or not.

Last edited:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
BucsFanUCF said:
I had a guy in a truck ride my ass one time for a few miles. So he's behind me at a red light, light turns green, i gun it, put buslengths on the bastard. Guy pulls up next to me and laughs and points at his glove compartment and pulls out a 9mm. I procede to roll my eyes and pull out mine. ****ing idiot just stared in disbelief. Luckily we went our seperate ways at that point..

You really gotta be careful out there, you just never know who you're going to run into and how bad of a day that person's had.

My girlfriend went through my glove compartment once and saw the 9mm and freaked out (she hates guns), asked me why i have one, especially in the Cobra. I told her the previous story is exactly why I have it, you never know if you're gonna need it or not.
Speaking of.

I went to school at USF. I got a call from my girlfriend one day.She's freaking out. She tells me that some guy tried to run her over in the parking lot (Kmart on Fletcher or Fowler, I get the 2 messed up) I hop in my car and go to pick her up.

She points the guy out and it's this little 5'5" guy. I walk up to him and he pulls this "whassup" shit then throws a punch.

So after I get through with him, he runs to his car, his girlfriend is screaming "no". Guy goes into his trunk and pulls out a gun. We walked into KMart and ask the clerk to call the cops.

Cops came and he was gone and they didn't do a thing.

Anyhow, When did we become such pussies that we need to settle arguments with guns? Did I miss that meeting? I swear, you have to not have nut one in your body to bring a gun to a fist fight. If you lose, buck up and take your beating like a man.

Pussies fight with guns.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
kneedragger said:
Speaking of.

I went to school at USF. I got a call from my girlfriend one day.She's freaking out. She tells me that some guy tried to run her over in the parking lot (Kmart on Fletcher or Fowler, I get the 2 messed up) I hop in my car and go to pick her up.

She points the guy out and it's this little 5'5" guy. I walk up to him and he pulls this "whassup" shit then throws a punch.

So after I get through with him, he runs to his car, his girlfriend is screaming "no". Guy goes into his trunk and pulls out a gun. We walked into KMart and ask the clerk to call the cops.

Cops came and he was gone and they didn't do a thing.

Anyhow, When did we become such pussies that we need to settle arguments with guns? Did I miss that meeting? I swear, you have to not have nut one in your body to bring a gun to a fist fight. If you lose, buck up and take your beating like a man.

Pussies fight with guns.

Yes, you did miss the meeting. People these days are completely afraid of being made a fool or ass of. 90% of pepole that want to mouth off and demand either something for nothing or something they don't deserve are TERRIFFIED or even getting hit once! I work with tons of people that are lazy and childish and they are all in their 20's. (So am I) I have run into quite a few people that like to run their mouth, usually about something they have little knowledge about and no one will ever step up to zip their lips. I don't feel that this is my mission in life but about 75% of the time if they pull it with me they know what to expect. More and more people should step up and let these dumbasses know what is up, then this behavior would not perpetuate. Problem is too many people back down because they are of the same mentality, they don't want to get hurt. I'm definately not saying that anyone on here that has backed down is a wus, there is always the right time for the right thing. No one should ever get shot for anything.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
SVTStrikesBack said:
Yes, you did miss the meeting. People these days are completely afraid of being made a fool or ass of. 90% of pepole that want to mouth off and demand either something for nothing or something they don't deserve are TERRIFFIED or even getting hit once! I work with tons of people that are lazy and childish and they are all in their 20's. (So am I) I have run into quite a few people that like to run their mouth, usually about something they have little knowledge about and no one will ever step up to zip their lips. I don't feel that this is my mission in life but about 75% of the time if they pull it with me they know what to expect. More and more people should step up and let these dumbasses know what is up, then this behavior would not perpetuate. Problem is too many people back down because they are of the same mentality, they don't want to get hurt. I'm definately not saying that anyone on here that has backed down is a wus, there is always the right time for the right thing. No one should ever get shot for anything.
I'm not afraid of physical conflict at all. It's just that physical conflict is no longer the prefered option. Last year a kid pulled a knife on me because he got pissed at me for asking him to turn down his stereo in the neighborhood at 3 am. WTF? I'm not going to talk about what happened, because A. I don't encourge what I did and B. in the grand scheme of things, the kid got arrested anyhow.

I guess I was running the TPS reports and missed the meeting memo

Users who are viewing this thread