What food can you eat several times in a week?

Troyz R Us

Outlaw Division
Established Member
What food or at what restaurant can you eat several times in the run of a week and it not bother you one bit? For me lately it's been pizza. Geez, I could eat pizza 3 or 4 days out of the week and not get burnt out!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
2 things I can eat daily and never get sick of is Pizza and Chinese food (beef & Green pepper NO tomato)

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I can't eat anything often, which drives Will nuts. If we have something twice in a week I can get burnt out and not want it again for a month. He wants Pho and sushi every other day.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
Well not that it's my choice but my work buys my lunches daily. So I eat Junky Chinese food 6 days a week. I generally order the same thing everytime. And been doing it for the last 5 years.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
pizza and buffalo wild waaaaaanggggssss any time of the week
wifey can do italian any time and beef jerky w/ big red everyday lol.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
What food or at what restaurant can you eat several times in the run of a week and it not bother you one bit? For me lately it's been pizza. Geez, I could eat pizza 3 or 4 days out of the week and not get burnt out!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

only problem w/ me and pizza is that i will eat the whole thing if i can and get super full....kinda backfires when wifey wants to do it after lol. all bloated and shit on top of her lol. :nonono:

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Del Taco Macho Beef Burrito*
Thai food
Chinese food
Italian food
Hot pastrami on rye bread with Swiss cheese
Quiznos (any of them)
Ruth's Chris Steaks*

*Against my cardiologist's recommendations

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Jack n the Box
Panda Express
and one of my local taquerias. they make insane super burritos, i have that every friday for lunch. That, chips and a bottled coke (real sugar!) for $5 even.

Last edited:

RedDemon91

Established Member
I have one pack of tuna every day, I have hot dogs quite a few times a week, and I can eat pizza whenever.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Sushi. I'm starting to eat it more than once a week, every week. Just so many places around here and each one has their own special rolls, gotta try them all multiple times. I just had two rolls last night for dinner, amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread