what fogs are you using?

startthesho

i want 12s
Established Member
i am in need of some new fogs, and was wondering what you guys have and how you like them? pics would be cool too

doofoo

Established Member
I also need fogs for my 01' Lightning. I think the mounting is different for 99-00 and 01-04?

Can someone point me in the right direction? Don't mean to jack the thread, just seemed like a similar question. :)

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
hey startthesho, you can save some money and get the same fogs i just did, they shipped today so i cant say how great they look, but they are for the 88-93 gt's, they fit in the 99/00 supposedly perfect. we cant use 01-04 fogs because i dont think they aim right, is that correct? it could be the moutning, but when i bought my truck the fogs in it didnt aim good but fit great.

eBay Motors: MUSTANG 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 FOG DRIVING LIGHTS HALO*FX (item 260385780614 end time Apr-29-09 07:20:16 PDT)

i bought mine from here.

and as far as the hids go man i am thinking about doing that also, a place called something like vivid.com or something, ill check around and see if i can find it, they can get you shipped kit for like 68 bucks.

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
send a pm to FORDSVTPARTS in the forum he sent me factory replacements for 140ish shipped.....he sent me a number to call him at ford and i ordered them from there

Users who are viewing this thread