Established Member
Black Stang 97 said:
magnaflow cat back 15* 3.5 inches wide
4675a11a.jpg
I will say thats the best looking tips i've seen on a SN95:bowdown:

Black Stang 97

Established Member
badass98svt said:
Black stang 97, what does your plate mean??

nothing really... alot of ppl ask me what my plates mean... im like i dunno... thats how i got them from the dmv.... they are not specialized plates..

slo-GT

Established Member
i also have 3.5 Magnaflow tips,.......they look great to me. Mine came with my exhaust system but the O'reilly auto part stores around my town all carry them on the shelf for around $30 a piece

Last edited:

haz-matt

Established Member
ARe there any 3"-3.5" tips that do not flare out until they are out of sight? I dont like the flared out look that alot of these bigger tips have where you can actually see them flaring out. Wish there was a cb with 3" piping all the way to the back.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
badass98svt said:
Outlet size?
How long is the full tip?
i think they are 3.5 but I am not totally sure. I can measure the length of the tip and the outlet for you if you want. May even sell them if you are interested bc I now have a new exhaust and they are just laying around in the fox body

mgcook

Established Member
maybe if there were moon cuts in the rear bumper 3-3.5 would look, but they are just too big IMO and they take away from teh look of the rear. especially if you have some 3.5's they just look hideous

Users who are viewing this thread