What europieans think of our little 4.6s....

Patrick-GT

Established Member
Is there more to the video? Knowing how those vids go he might have said something like "but it makes loads of torque and makes the car a blast to drive!"
:shrug:

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
he is kida of rightbout the gt but its a cheap car..what does he expect?.....now look at a the 03 cobra.. THATS A Engine to be proud of

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
That same guy did a road test of the Koenigsegg and had nothing but nice things to say about the supercharged ford 4.6 (aka 03 mustang cobra engine). I would have liked to see the whole video, cutting it off is just lame.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I would like to see the whole thing. He does that all the time he'll seem like he's bashing in a car then say what he likes about it also.

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
Try looking for the entire video... That guy talks shit about every car and also compliments every car.. Obviously that was the bad part of the video.

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
That's just a comment... He talks for like 20 minutes about any given car and test drives it.

Don't take it personally, after that clip he probably said "But what an outstanding accelaration this car has bla bla bla" or whatever.

I remember him talking about the NSX, he talked for like 15 minutes about its amazing handling, acceleration, looks, etc and at the end he said "But no one will pay this much for a HONDA" or something like that.

He criticizes every car he drives but he says more good things than bad.

90Mustang

Established Member
I remember him talking about the NSX, he talked for like 15 minutes about its amazing handling, acceleration, looks, etc and at the end he said "But no one will pay this much for a HONDA" or something like that.

actually Acura Nsx (right?)

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
"But no one will pay this much for a HONDA"

I did; bought it used and it hauls ass. Expensive to modify compared to a cobra, but a NSX hands 98% of other cars its ass anywhere save the drag strip.

Users who are viewing this thread