What else will these wheels fit?

gwalker

Established Member
I have a set of 20 inch wheels that were on an 03 mustang gt. they look like poo on a mustang, and i want to sell them. What else would they fit so I can advertise them properly?

gwalker

Established Member
ujazepyg.jpg

nysa2yju.jpg

gwalker

Established Member
Ya they look terrible in a mustang. But they are prob decent on some other car amd are in nice shape. I just wanna sell them so I can spend that $ on the cobra.

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
They are 5x4.5" or 5X114.3mm lots of vehicles have these lug patterns, the offset will be something that the buyer will just have to try out.

70Maverick

Established Member
Dodge (Chrysler) and Ford and Nissan all have the same lug pattern. As stated above, the offset is what might get some. They should fit any Dodge or Nissan pickup/SUV without much grief. The FWD stuff is hard to say.

UncleAnt

Established Member
those are tsw modello's,should be a fairly easy sell for 1k with tires is you want to move them.theyll look nice on other cars they definitely dont fit the mustang lol.try g35 drivers or even 350z guys.

they come in +20 and +45 offsets.judging by how they fit on the mustang ill go ahead and guess you got the 20x8.5 with the +20mm offset and 20x10 with the +45mm offset

its likely if you take the wheels off the sizes will be on the back

TClark22

Established Member
seem em look decent on fusions but not sure same pattern.

not bad looking wheels. wouldn't look bad on a sedan or something. Acura TL also has the same pattern. Think i have actually seen them on one.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Fusion,taurus,ranger,escape,exploder,marquis,milan etc you get the point

Users who are viewing this thread