What does SVTP do to unwind???

Satan's Snake

Established Member
Been havin a stressful time as of late and was wonderin what the rest of SVTP does to forget "weight of the world" so to speak?

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife knits and rides horses. I read, work on cars, mess around with CAD, and generally think of ways to spend more money than I will ever have.

Jim Snover

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Drink and masterbate.

When I can't do that, I detail the car, clean my guns, go shooting, lift weights (you would think I would not be so damn skinny), run, and sit on SVTP.

Jaysin

Established Member
Go for a long drive through some back roads away from the house for a couple hours, with Metallicas Ride the Lightning, Justice, and Puppets album going through rotation. I usually smoke a cigarette while im doing this, but only 1 cigarette, I know its bad for you, but what ya gonna do? This always helps me, I do this very often.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I abuse a myriad of substances.

I like to read techno thrillers, aquascaping or just space out looking at my aquarium, working/training with my dog, a little shooting, or spend time with the ol' lady as a last resort.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Typically I find a tall bridge... And jump

Actually taking a ride in my car is a good way for me to forget about all the bs. Gotta have the music blasting with some Disturbed, Godsmack, Metallica, etc.

Others have a few more than a couple drinks and it works out pretty well

Evan5469

Established Member
I used to do build model cars but it has been years since I've done one. When it's warmer out I like to go to the driving range. After a long frustrating day, hitting the shit out of a golf ball really helps. Clean/Detail my car, parent's cars, neighbor's car. Organize/Clean things around the house.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Surf the web, go for a drive and beat the snot outta my car, run into burning buildings for free, sleep, read a Tom Clancy novel.....

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
I row single scull when the weather permits and on the machine when it doesn't. Play catch with our two sons, baseball, football Frisbee, whatever. If at work, I'll go for a 30 minute fast pace walk at lunch if the morning was stressful.

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Haha. That's the guy from Grandma's Boy.

I usually surf the internet, play CoD4 online, smoke hookah, or watch tv.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Usually, I'll have dinner and drinks with some of my friends, go cruising (or work on) the cobra, watch a movie, ps3/xbox 360, ride my mountain bike or work out... and, of course, SVTP.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
What is this stress you speak of...sugar pie.

I've got to give you a call anyways...got the Cobra back out of the shop.

edit - forgot to answer your question. I lift weights, as you know and I work on photoshop/after effects.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread