What does it take to steal a Terminator?

Chewy

Established Member
Besides towing it(or having a key), how can the factory security system be bypassed and allow driving of the vehicle?

Chewy

Established Member
What business is that? Why not share out loud so we can all know. Not really a secret is it?

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I thought the PATS system in the keys is very hard to bypass? Most stolen Fords with PATS have automatic starts that bypass the PATS system completely.

GodStang

Established Member
Good to know we have scumbag theifs on here!! Hope you faggots get caught and raped in jail!!

Last edited:

darkone19

Banned
Haa and hes from florida. I think every cobra in Miami got stolen and everyone is still doing insurance jobs with them and swapping the drivetrain into GT's.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Sounds like you're just getting started in the business. Send me a pm...

sounds like your kinda weird

Good to know we have scumbag theifs on here!! Hope you faggots get caught and raped in jail!!

and LMAO! thief's deserve what they get for taking hard earned possessions from hard working people.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Well tell us anyways, plus your 5 thousand miles away, and I usually park my work van in front of the cobra. So your going to need to steal that too. ;-)

Chewy

Established Member
Pretty sure they are just joking around. It least we hope so.

No, not joking around. Sorry for not explaining myself. I'm an Insurance Appraiser and I'm working on a theft claim where a vehicle was claimed to be stolen, but the ignition switch wasn't bypassed. It wasn't towed either. How could this happen?

Man, some of you guys love jumping to conclusions....:burn:

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Noone would have jumped if we would have known what you needed. Still sounds fishy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread