what does everyone think of these shirts and the direction we are going?

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
In the beginning we were making shirts that werent really specific to exact car models (like this:
242179.jpg

As we learned to listen to what everyone really wanted (to see THEIR car on a shirt) we came out with these two shirts:
242180.jpg
and
242181.jpg

and the rest, as they say, is history... :D We still are doing non-specific car shirts (this one was a big hit:
242182.jpg

but it seems like everyone is more interested in specific car model shirts... We would like to hear what you think... would you rather have a shirt with your car on it (like the above examples...) or more 'general' shirts that dont really have a specific car on it?

Heres a couple new specific ones we just added in the last couple of days (a four-eye shirt and Trail Blazer SS) (REAL specific LOL)

242178.jpg

242176.jpg

Also, we just started a new sale for those interested... 40% off (same discount as our old sale, but there is no 3 shirt minimum like before...) Use coupon code "DAD" on the checkout screen. :D

Thanks everyone!!! :beer:

Keith

CSD

Banned
Less is more. The front of the tshirts is good with just the logo. The second and third tshirt design on the back is a good size. Whereas, the SS Trailblazer shirt has a huge box design that's just not appealing. Just my two cents.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
89 Saleen shirt - I can definitely say it ain't gonna happen. Unless you want to commit to 48 of them, then we'll talk. :D

Sn95 shirt is a definite possibility.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Can you make an SVTF shirt that says something about not being able to get out of its own way?

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Less is more. The front of the tshirts is good with just the logo. The second and third tshirt design on the back is a good size. Whereas, the SS Trailblazer shirt has a huge box design that's just not appealing. Just my two cents.

+1. It looks like someone took a picture off the internet and went down to one of those t-shirt places in the mall and had the image slapped on it. It's funny as hell though, lol

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
sn-95's for sure you guys only have 1 and i would love to buy more than just one as the first one isnt even that appealing as most have no idea what an SN-95 is

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread