What does everyone do for a living?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I work for a commercial developer. We build, lease, and manage shopping centers. We own 17 of them and there are all of 4 of us at the company, so it keeps me busssssy. I do everything from leasing to property management to project management and literally learn every something new every day.

Last edited:

silver6stang02

Established Member
I'm a student about to start medical school.....Got a long way to go.
But right now I work as a manager at the IMAX theator here in knoxville, and do volunteer work at UT Medical Center in the trauma unit.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Ph.D student in Biomedical Engineering. I am also in two bands, and write scores for film.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Finishing up my last semester of college, start back full-time in January as a Systems Analyst for one of the largest insurance companies in the nation.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I work for a commercial developer. We build, lease, and manage shopping centers. We own 17 of them and there are all of 4 of us at the company, so it keeps me busssssy. I do everything from leasing to property management to project management and literally learn every something new every day.

who?

CSD

Banned
i just started in the deli.....

I worked the deli at one point.

I asked for a transfer to produce once I realized how hard it was to approach women with six feet worth of meat case between us.

My success rate at the banana stand has been overwhelming.

Users who are viewing this thread