What do you weigh??????

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member
Just curious to see if anyone has weighed the Cobra on here.
I weighed my Cobra last night with me (190lb) in the car it weighed 3,580lbs. that doesnt sound to bad. car is full weight nothing removed

Zacharyx

Established Member
not a cobra, but 97 GT with QA1 tube K, A-arms and coil overs, twin 60's , a single 10" sub and a full tank of gas the car weighs 3460# minus me, guess you could subtract what the aluminum block weight diff to figure a cobra in similar trim

stroked03stang

Established Member
Not a cobra either bit I weighed my 03 gt and with about 3/4 tank of gas and nothing taken out I weighed in at 3500 with me in it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
3500lbs without me in it and a full tank of gas.. I have a Iron Boss block though which adds almost 100lbs, then the full tank of gas which I never race with etc etc. She's a pig with the iron block.. But the tq I made under the curve more than makes up for it. This coming year she's going on a diet in a big way.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
03 cobra vert with kenny brown matrix kit & full interior factory wheels & tires ( not dr`s ) no spare & jack & full tank of gas 3,820 ( i weight 215 )

i havent re-weighted the car since i did tublar k-member & a-arms & f.t.b.r kit & i.r.s. diff cooler & fore diff cover & 18" true forged wheels

harvboi05

Established Member
i believe my car with only the front sway bar removed was ~3620 with me in it. i was probably 175 at the time.

with the rear sub/speaker deck, spare, and random easy to get at goodies removed it was 3320 with out me in the vehicle.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Weighed my car last week at the track. 3320lbs w/o me in it and a half tank of gas. The car has an IRS and the heavy T56.

Wow your car seems lighter than some of the others.. even with the heavy IRS and T56 lol. Any weight reduction?

Without a driver, mine weighed in at 3300 lbs with 3/4 of a tank of fuel, spare tire, jack, and all seats still in the car.

MeNmySN95

Established Member
Twin Turbo 05 Murcielago roadster w/ GFG 20's on it was 4,271 w/ full tank and me in the car. Never weighed the Cobra

Goindeafonmtx

Established Member
Wow your car seems lighter than some of the others.. even with the heavy IRS and T56 lol. Any weight reduction?

Without a driver, mine weighed in at 3300 lbs with 3/4 of a tank of fuel, spare tire, jack, and all seats still in the car.

No back seats, lightweight Sparco seats. No a/c, no sai, no jack and spare. Coilovers help a bit. Some of that weight is added back in with the rollbar. Thats all I can think of at the moment.

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
Wow, What did you drop that wasn't too drastic?

drastic is such an opinionated word. haha.

But the gist of it is:

Tubular front end
ac delete
bigs and littles
no spare tire or jack
rear seat delete
no front sway bar
CF hood
alum DS and FW
no dogbone
removed rear spoiler
no pass seat when I race
13lb drivers seat
no abs box

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
STREET TRIM. [I daily drive this car]
2900 lbs w/o driver [actually weighed]
3040 lbs with driver [I weigh all of 140lbs]

This is with non-tubular [stock suspension style], stock seats, power windows, power locks, and my knock off 18x10.5 saleen wheels/anchors

Still shedding more weight

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread