What do YOU want to see on sale @ Lethal Performance?

mtdubvee

Established Member
Jlt

JLT High Boost Intake and 3000MAF would be nice to see on sale. I would buy one today with a little discount off.

No seriously. Today. PM a promo code, I'm not kidding. Today. :beer:

Thanks

truculentSVT

Established Member
Really would like to see a sale on the Whipple Crusher kits.. I know there are plenty people looking to upgrade to the crusher kit, just need the GOOD DEAL we can't pass up-for an excuse! lol haha

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I don't think we'll be doing any promotions with Whipple in the near future. They are extremely backed up and cannot risk doing a promotion to extend the back order another 2-3 weeks. Hopefully once they get caught up we can put something together.

Matt

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
If you check the 2011+ section, there are plenty of guys looking for an aluminum driveshaft... Maybe a group buy? I want to get my hands on a dynotech unit if possible!

Also after a raptor shift light and jhr clutch line ;)

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
this is what i was gonna say, free shipping would be nice

As soon as I get back to work on Monday working on making most of the site with free shipping is my project. I'll make it happen.

In the meantime be sure to take advantage of the SVTPerformance member discount.

Thanks,
Jared

Blue Diamond

Established Member
divX Fuel Kit

dxsale.jpg

How About Extending The Div X Special A Little Longer ? Iam Ready To order a Fuel Kit.

krazyazian

Established Member
As soon as I get back to work on Monday working on making most of the site with free shipping is my project. I'll make it happen.

In the meantime be sure to take advantage of the SVTPerformance member discount.

Thanks,
Jared

This is awesome news!

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
i'm in for free s/h and better discount for us Fl residents to offset sales taxes!!!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For most of you asking for free shipping, keep a close eye in our section. Jared mentioned earlier that we are in the process of migrating everything to free shipping (by popular demand ;)). When we post a new thread about a specific brand & free shipping, it is not a limited time sale, it strictly means that that brand is now offered with free shipping and handling in the CONUS! It's not an overnight process, so we'd appreciate your patience and support during the migration. Once you see the brand you'll looking for, save big with free shipping + your member discount!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks!

John

PS- For those of you in Hawaii and Alaska, best bet is to PM, Email or call us to get you the most accurate quote, as most items typically get sent with a 2 Day service.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread