What do you think?

tedster429

Established Member
There is a clicking type noise coming from the trans from which I can tell. It makes the sound when driving. As soon as I push the clutch in it doesnt make the noise, it also wont make the noise in nuetral just when in gear and driving. Any ideas on what this might be?

tedster429

Established Member
Ok so the ticking noise is happening at idle when first starting the car. When I'm driving it's ticking as well. But when I press the clutch in and try to hear the ticking noise it don't make a sound.

mdever12

Established Member
Sounds a lot like my problem. I thought it was just the TOB, I ordered one from lethal, and yesterday when it was being installed, I got a call saying that the clutch is warped...hopefully for you it's just the TOB, goodluck!

tedster429

Established Member
Sounds a lot like my problem. I thought it was just the TOB, I ordered one from lethal, and yesterday when it was being installed, I got a call saying that the clutch is warped...hopefully for you it's just the TOB, goodluck!

Thanks. I'm ordering a new clutch anyways. I'm still running the stock one. Figure I will upgrade everything while I'm at it.

Users who are viewing this thread