What do you think?

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I'm gonna order the exhaust for my cobra this week. I'm planning mac long tubes,bassani o/r x and either bassani or magnaflow catback. Will this work together? And if so,will it work well? Thanks.:thumbsup:

fangstang

Established Member
sOUNDS GOOD, BUT GET BBK LONGTUBES INSTEAD OF MAC, I'VE HEARD BETTER THINGS ABOUT BBK THEN MAC. ASK OTHERS FOR THE INPUT TOO

TIAMAT

Established Member
I don't know anything about the headers but i would get the FR500 exhaust. It's mean sounding. I have had problems with bassani so if you go the x-pipe route i would get the dr. gas x-pipe. The x is located in a different spot so low end torque is not lost. Not sure if they would work together because they both have x's in them.

TLush

Established Member
I have the BBK LT's and O/R H, after about 3 weeks a hole showed up the the front tube near the weld. Dealing with the warranty dept sucks, they don't return calls ever, once I did talk to someone I kept getting the run around, they told me to take it to a muffler shop and have them weld it ( they are polished ceramic coated) after a month finaly a salesman took care of me and sent the replacement ups. The ball flanges on 1 header and the H pipe was bent when they arrived.:bash:
The front drivers air tube isn't in the factory location, why I don't know, the others are, so you have to cut, rebend and weld the tube. When I first ordered them they sent GT's instead of Cobra's. then they were backordered after that. I WILL NOT do business with them EVER again.:mj: :mj:

YELL-OSNAKE

Established Member
I've had similar bouts with bbk parts...I will not order form them again either. they sell a part, and don't want to support it. BBK= Big Buncho Krap!! :p

YELL-OSNAKE

Established Member
Also keep in mind everyone has an opinion, and everyone has had some problem or bad experience with every parts vendor..I'm sure. I't s ok until you personally get jammed, then you trash them. I'd check with the Sean-Hyland people. these dudes build cars everyday...they KNOW what works and what doesn't. They just don't SELL parts, they use what they sell...maybe give Paul's High Performance a call also. A few phone calls are cheap insurance to a $600-700 pile of junk pipes.

Users who are viewing this thread