What do you think of this site?

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
http://www.autosource-online.com/

Ive known about it for years, and ive just always been a little sketcy about them. The do update deciently often, but im just not sure if the $15 is going to them and i get screwed, or if its legit. Opinions?

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
I dont know
Enzo_Ferrari_Formula1_repairable_rebuilder_damaged_insurance_wrecked_salvage.jpg

That is the EXACT picture that is on http://www.wreckedexotics.com/enzo/ and it was supposly totaled..

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
sonicboom141 said:
I dont know
Enzo_Ferrari_Formula1_repairable_rebuilder_damaged_insurance_wrecked_salvage.jpg

That is the EXACT picture that is on http://www.wreckedexotics.com/enzo/ and it was supposly totaled..
i remember that from way back when.....i have just seen this site is so many places, and its on alot of car sites. Just really not sure....i mean i know that my card would refund the money and not pay them, i just dont want to go through the effort.

Satyr

Established Member
i dunno...6k for an 04 lightning with minimal rollover damage seems a little low.

if there for real, let me know, cuz im gonna buy about 10 cars within the next 6 months lol

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Satyr said:
i dunno...6k for an 04 lightning with minimal rollover damage seems a little low.

if there for real, let me know, cuz im gonna buy about 10 cars within the next 6 months lol
6k for a truck that worth under 20 with a bad title and 8k in damage does not seem off to me. I know for a fact that they all have bad title, and that what led me to think its not any good. You cannot buy a totaled car from insurance with a good title.

NA97GT

Established Member
Venix said:
6k for a truck that worth under 20 with a bad title and 8k in damage does not seem off to me. I know for a fact that they all have bad title, and that what led me to think its not any good. You cannot buy a totaled car from insurance with a good title.
I was reading the faq and found this. DO ALL THESE VEHICLES HAVE SALVAGE TITLES ?
No they do not. There are clean title vehicles immediately available. Valid titles are provided to buyers upon payment of vehicle.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
And if y ou believe that then i feel bad for you. There is no way in hell a totaled car is just going to be forgiven and aquire a good title from a salvage title. I just personally dont care what title they have, i dont want the cars for street driving.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Autosource is legit. Your best bet is local insurance auctions if you want to rebuild a car. However you must have a dealers license to buy from a local auction.

NA97GT

Established Member
Venix said:
And if y ou believe that then i feel bad for you. There is no way in hell a totaled car is just going to be forgiven and aquire a good title from a salvage title. I just personally dont care what title they have, i dont want the cars for street driving.
I never said I believe that, but it is strange how they can give a toatled out car a clear title :poke:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
There are many reasons for a good title.
I've dealt with salvage stuff for a while and have seen things like this happen.

Perfect example.
Car accident, person in very new car. Person gets hurt somewhat. Insurance settles to keep from getting sued, part of the settlement is a new car to replace the wrecked one.
Wrecked car was no where near totalled, but close to new and the owner wanted it replaced instead of fixed, to avoid law suit the insurance company pays it off and sells to autosource. Not past 75% rule of thumb value and not salvaged.
That's just one example.

Users who are viewing this thread