What do you think of this headlights?

Bullitt66

Adiccted SVT Poster
Established Member
First "proyectors" that don't look that bad i think :shrug:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car....c0.m245&_trkparms=72:543|65:12|39:1|240:1318

LCMST95JMAPCc.JPG

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Eh. I think I'd rather have black beautys. They are the best looking projector lights I've seen so far but still a little ricey in my opinion.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I cant really tell from those pictures, any pics of the headlight by itself and up close?

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
++ Can't really tell anything from the picture.

He never said it was a Cobra.

Personally, I don't like the rice look of flashy looking aftermarket headlights. I'd keep the OEMs. JMO

I heard a very functional saying one time ... it went like this: "Keep it simple, stupid."

Last edited:

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
probably wouldnt look that bad if it didnt have that big circle goober looking thing in it, like all the clear ones. i vote no

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
If you drive at night a lot, the projectors are worth their weight in gold, the increase in light output is staggering and all that light is directed down where you need it.

sohcgt96

Established Member
They looks like a blackened version of APC projectors. A friend of mine had them and the fit/quality was total crap. They're I swear a 1/4" taller than the corner marker lights and don't line up right. Beware anything that cheap!

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
No!

I do agree that real HID's in projectors blow the old halogens away, but I can't get used to how ricery they look, I hate the "cool blue" color too.

Last edited:

MouTine

Established Member
I like those. Maybe only one aftermarket lights I like. Wonder how good they are et night..?
Btw... That pic above is so lame photoshop. Look at those lights how deep they are mounted.

Users who are viewing this thread