What do you think of this 93 Cobra on Ebay?

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Not a black interior fan in any fox but that is a nice looking car. Seems to be worth the 'buy it now price' to me

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
I owned the Teal w/Black Interior Cobra, you listed first, for seven years. It was a nice car when I sold it. I can tell you though that the car has had a rough life since then. The right front fender has been replaced. The right front fender and door have been repainted. The Left rear qtr. panel and left door have also been repainted. The right qtr panel has a scuff in the wheel lip. The deck lid has a couple of dings below the spoiler. The right door also has a decent size door ding. The left seat, I believe has a wear hole in the lower lumbar. I sold the car with 55k mile in 2002 and it has been through 3 owners since then and really went down hill in condition. Its such a shame too....the car was always garge kept and only hand washed by me and looked near perfect when I sold it.

The only mods the car ever had done was K&N replacement filter, silencer removed, and a B&M shifter installed which I did all of them at 38K miles in 1997.

If you are looking for a nicer Cobra to drive and enjoy, its still a nice looking car when you walk up to it or in pictures. I am just picky and know what all has been done to it over time. The seller is leaving out some info in the auction that he is very aware of. I emailed him the first time it was on ebay and told him its history. He has listed it 4 times now and never says anything about it.

Bullitt #3067

Established Member
cobra186 said:
I owned the Teal w/Black Interior Cobra, you listed first, for seven years. It was a nice car when I sold it. I can tell you though that the car has had a rough life since then. The right front fender has been replaced. The right front fender and door have been repainted. The Left rear qtr. panel and left door have also been repainted. The right qtr panel has a scuff in the wheel lip. The deck lid has a couple of dings below the spoiler. The right door also has a decent size door ding. The left seat, I believe has a wear hole in the lower lumbar. I sold the car with 55k mile in 2002 and it has been through 3 owners since then and really went down hill in condition. Its such a shame too....the car was always garge kept and only hand washed by me and looked near perfect when I sold it.

The only mods the car ever had done was K&N replacement filter, silencer removed, and a B&M shifter installed which I did all of them at 38K miles in 1997.

If you are looking for a nicer Cobra to drive and enjoy, its still a nice looking car when you walk up to it or in pictures. I am just picky and know what all has been done to it over time. The seller is leaving out some info in the auction that he is very aware of. I emailed him the first time it was on ebay and told him its history. He has listed it 4 times now and never says anything about it.

Daryl:

Thank you very, very much for that history and your candidness. I'll continue my search.

Much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread