What do you think of these wheels

powersplash93

Established Member
I am looking for a new set of wheels for my 02 GT. The car is black and I am looking at maybe either of these wheels. Thoughts and opinions please!!!

donington_matte_black_reg_normal_white.jpg

nurburgring_matte_black.jpg

They are the TSW Donington or the Nurburgring. Ilike the way both look just not sure how they would look on a new edge.
Thanks

gabe1530

Banned
#2 for sure. i think it would look great.
where are you buying them from?

Last edited:

powersplash93

Established Member
I dont know yet, Im going to check with a few guys in town to see their prices first. There are numerous places online that sell them though. The good thing is #2, nurburgring, comes in 18x10.5.

powersplash93

Established Member
Just search ebay for TSW Nurburgring. They are on there by the wheel for $256.00. I havent found a place that sells the wheels in a complete set with the 8's and 10's together. I searched on google and found a site that said the 18x10.5s with a 27 offset will fit the new edge cars, can anyone completely confirm or deny that?

powersplash93

Established Member
Nevermind it was TSW's website that I looked up the fitment on. Also these are usign a rotary forged process suppossedly instead of being cast so they are supposed to be stronger and lighter with the 8's weighing in the low 20# range

bubbrubb

It's such a played out design, but they look good either way.

Not on mustangs.. :??:

If you're going to buy one of those, make it #2. Are the concave as well? Staggered fittment? How flush would the offsets be? All those little things add up to how good/bad a set of wheels will look :beer:

sam92lx

SVTP Rump Ranger
Established Member
both are a nice looking wheel but just not on a mustang..imo. Looks like a bmw wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread