What do you think its worth?

#1pony

Established Member
Bone stock 93 Cobra with 44,000 original miles.
Vibrant red, gray cloth, sun roof, cd player.
The paint is in bad shape and the wheels have some curb rash.

Thanks.

~Ray~

Established Member
#1pony said:
Bone stock 93 Cobra with 44,000 original miles.
Vibrant red, gray cloth, sun roof, cd player.
The paint is in bad shape and the wheels have some curb rash.

Thanks.

Well mint ones go for around 12k with that many miles so if yours needs paint & wheels I'd say somewhere around 8-9k max.

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
Mint ones, Bone stock with 44K miles are probably closer to 14K. The fact that the car needs paint and the wheels have curb rash shows that this cobra has NOT been pampered. Therefore there are most likely other areas that will need attention also. Top price on this Cobra 9K max.

#1pony

Established Member
I honetsly was thinking the same 8-9K. This guy tried to tell me that the car is one of 2800 made and said he wanted 12K. I acted like I really didn't know what I was looking at. :D I first seen the car in a parking lot with bird crap all over it so I wanted to give her a better home. I am gonna go try and talk this guy down. Thanks.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Better MAKE SURE it's not 144k miles instead of 44k miles. I can't imagine the paint going on a 44k mile unless the car hasn't been taken care of, or has a crapload of miles on it. You should be able to tell by looking at the seats/interior...

#1pony

Established Member
93Cobra#2771 said:
Better MAKE SURE it's not 144k miles instead of 44k miles. I can't imagine the paint going on a 44k mile unless the car hasn't been taken care of, or has a crapload of miles on it. You should be able to tell by looking at the seats/interior...

The interior is in great shape. I didn't see the original floor mats however. The paint just has some bad spots, (big)scratches on the front bumper, rear bumper, doors, and a small dent below the quarter glass on the right side. It needs some TLC but that is expected since its 13 yrs old. I honestly don't think that his wife takes very good care of it.

jspalmer01

Established Member
~Ray~ said:
Well mint ones go for around 12k with that many miles so if yours needs paint & wheels I'd say somewhere around 8-9k max.

Not to hijack this thread but....

Hey ~Ray~...I notice most of your comments regarding values on 1993 cobras seem to be "lowball" numbers. Maybe this is the case because you were able to get your vehicles very reasonable; good for you. Now, since you think a pristine (aka "mint") 44K mile vehicle is worth 12K what do you think a car with these mods and mileage is worth. :D

Vibrant Red
44K miles
331 Stroker (8.4)
Kenne Bell "Flowzilla" (13lbs)
Edelbrock Victor Jr's (Ported)
TrickFlow Stage 2 Cam
42# Injectors
255 intank pump
90mm Throttle Body
92mm Pro-M Meter
D&D World Class Tremec
1 3/4 BBK LongTubes
2 1/2 Off Road H-Pipe
2 1/2 2 Chamber Flowmasters
3:55 Gears, etc, etc.

No way I would sell my pristine "mint" 1993 Cobra with similar mileage for 12k in today's market....MHO.

Users who are viewing this thread