What do you think its worth ?

slick0478

Established Member
I am contimplating selling my truck it is a 2002 with low mileage (18k)
never in accident never even sceen snow,salt very little rain garage kept or covered
has some goodies
20% tint
clarion plug and play subwoofer (console sub)
drop shackels 2"
lo-tek a pillar triple pod w/ fuel,trans,boost Lunar gauges
4lb lower w tr6 plugs
superchip flip chip
Cold air kit
line mod for trans
custom all stainless cat back w/ polished magnaflow mufflers (dual round) and 4" stainless tips system is all welded
rancho traction bars
all stuff is JDM except exhaust and most installed and tuned by them
truck made 402hp/502trq on jdms dyno in cooler temps
truck has runs mid 12's (honestly only raced maybe 20 passes)
Truck is super clean it is black with no swirls ,scratches dings perfect condition inside as well seats covered with towels since day one

Sorry for the long rant just want opinions on what you think its worth no kbb or edmunds there always way off (kbb says 22,9xx for a stock 02 ) which I dont think is relistic
Also not parting out if I sell so don't ask please

Thanks in advance
Slick-Craig

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Hmm theres an 02 in town with 32k and he wants $25k, private book is $22.5k. It runs mid 12's. If $25k for a 02 is going price around this side of the country you'd make a few more thousand out here. I'll give you $20k and you pay shipping :thumbsup: the under 20k of miles seems to add quite a bit to value. I agree with the "add ons don't do anything for the price" I've had people try to sell me vehicles with $5k worth of stereo(usually 2 or 3 years old). I've got my own $5k in stereo stuff to put in so it doesn't make a difference on price. Though if you want to pull it out I'll be more than happy to pay $5k less. :-D

slick0478

Established Member
thanks all
something to think about now
I'd take 22500 as is I know the mods dont mean much but if I traded it in I would take them of and resell
thanks again
slick

Users who are viewing this thread