• 02-04 c5 z06

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • 05 c6 corvette

Votes: 24 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

logan_yomtov

Established Member
Well, i sold my bolt on 03 cobra a few months ago and bought an suv. Now i've missed that car like crazy ever since and i want to get another sports car. I'm thinking about another 03-04 cobra but i've had 3 mustangs already. So it'd just be the same of the usual but i know them well and have no problem working on them.
I'm also considering a c5 z06 and a c6 corvette.

I think i may be leaning toward the c6 but i'd like some input from everyone. Let me know what you'd go with.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Not knowing you or what "turns you on", or your needs, it's impossible to make a recommendation. Let your heart be your guide. I chose the '03 Cobra over the Corvette. Both are fine cars, but the Cobra is more practical for me.

realaxed83

Established Member
03/04 cobra-if you want something for speed and relatively low cost of mods
Vette- if you want something that rides a little nicer, little more refined

urwtdrm

Blowned
Established Member
I sold my SB 03 for the Z06 and have no regrets :rockon:
IMGP0242.jpg

IMGP0139.jpg

Last edited:

logan_yomtov

Established Member
ok well, i already have an SUV so i don't really need anything practical.
The attraction to the cobra is that i know mustangs and i know its easy to work on. Also the payment will be extremely low with abotu 10k down. Having a low payment will allow me to spend money on mods sooner(ie: hellion turbo kit).

The z06 and the c6 are attractive because they're different. Relatively quick in stock form and can also handle extremely well. I expect the z06 to be about 5-8k cheaper than the c6 but i'm really not a fan of the c5 interior. Though the performance and price of the z06 appeal to me very much also.

So i dunno, i used to be the type of person that only cared about speed and horsepower, but now i think i might want something that can handle well also. Though a turbo charged cobra would be pretty sick though. hmmm.....so much to think about.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I'd get the Vette. My dad has an 06 Z06 and it handles like nobody's business. It quick as anything and it looks good. Mods are not cheap with them and the insurance is high.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Vetter here, and most other places as well.

I've only seen 1 03/04 Cobra in town since I moved here.

I chose Cobra. Can't go wrong either way though

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
I'd go C6 myself as I just really like the styling. Behind it, it would be a toss-up for the C5 Z06 or a the Termi-Cobra. With obligations to family/riders, you have to go for the 03-04 Cobra...but I've always always wanted a sleek Corvette.

Users who are viewing this thread