What do you love about Mustangs?

Mysticsnke

Established Member
Share what you love about mustangs/your car and how your passion for mustangs began!be specific...

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I like the fact that there's no requirement to have a mullet in order to drive one.......

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
First memories as a child was my dad doing clean trades with other 60's mustang owners. So about 2 or 3 times a year we would take a roadtrip to meet with the other owner and swap cars on the spot and drive all the way back home. Every morning before school the rumble of a V8 was my alarm clock. My dad continue trading mustangs as I grew up until he settled with his black '93 cobra that I breifly owned as an adult. Unfortunetly, I had to sell (July 2011) it since I had a daughter on the way and money was tight. Now that I am finacially in a better position I am looking for it. Does anyone know how I can track down my old '93 cobra?

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
True dat. Sn95's and new edge mustangs look great when done right. And the 13's are da
mn sexy.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I can't even put my finger on any particular thing. I just like Mustangs...always have. Not even sure why. My Dad isn't a car guy, so it's not even like I grew up helping him work on one or anything.

The first mustang I can really remember wanting was the 87GT when it came out..I was 8, and thought it was the second coolest car on the planet, behind the Countach. And since I knew I'd never own the lambo..I'd always wanted the fox.

Users who are viewing this thread