What do YOU listen to in the gym?

JStrib

No SVT for me
Established Member
Or while you're out running, whatever you do. What do you listen to that gets you pumped up to do work? I haven't really updated my iPod in well over a year so I'm kind of bored with my music and looking for new suggestions.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Hip hop, mostly early to mid 90's but listening some newish stuff from 9th Wonder and other folks. Reggae as well.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
My 10 list songs goes:

Eminem: Going through Changes
Tommy Lee : ashamed
Lil Wayne: Drop the world
Guns N Roses: Estranged
NIN: Everyday is exactly the same
Skrillex: First Year of the Equinox
NIN: Only
Disturbed: Animal
NIN: Perfect Drug
Rob Bailey: Work Hustle Kill

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
My 10 list songs goes:

Eminem: Going through Changes
Tommy Lee : ashamed
Lil Wayne: Drop the world
Guns N Roses: Estranged
NIN: Everyday is exactly the same
Skrillex: First Year of the Equinox
NIN: Only
Disturbed: Animal
NIN: Perfect Drug
Rob Bailey: Work Hustle Kill

All this including:
Eazy E
Snoop
NWA
Dre
N more

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Mix of black label, Pantera, Whitesnake, Alter Bridge, Megadeth, Joe Bonamassa, Slash, THC, Skynyrd, Gov't Mule, Black Country Communion, The Haunted...pretty obvious what I'm in to.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Gym music sucks where I go and I don't like earbuds in my ears so I shut out the music and focus on the gals. But when I do workouts at home I like Jeff Beck and Miles Davis.

boatcop1

Established Member
Depends on what I'm doing.

If I'm bulking and on a heavy routine, The gym is what i listen to. I cannot be distracted with wires and shit on my arms and in my ears when I'm smashing serious poundage! Just a friggin distraction if you ask me. I'm not trying to to sound douchy but i dont need music to get me in the zone.

If I'm doing light circuit stuff then yeah i will listen to some older Pantera, Type-O, System of a down, Sevendust etc.

Cardio days I listen to whatever, Usually just Opey And Anthony on Sirius app though.

canibus

Established Member
I have 140 albums on my iphone and it's a daily battle trying to figure out what to listen to. I'm sick of all of it cause i've heard every album over 10 times. I've opened my range in the music that I listen to quite a bit and I still feel like I've heard it all.

HELP!!!

JStrib

No SVT for me
Established Member
I have 140 albums on my iphone and it's a daily battle trying to figure out what to listen to. I'm sick of all of it cause i've heard every album over 10 times. I've opened my range in the music that I listen to quite a bit and I still feel like I've heard it all.

HELP!!!
Same here. I usually just go between heavier alternative rock like Seether, some Slipknot, Bullet for my Valentine, Five Finger Deathpunch or some really trill hood rat stuff. :D

Users who are viewing this thread