What do you guys think!!!PICS!!!!

operator1391

Established Member
Well not the cleanest, but I think its ok, any opinions welcomed. sorry if the pics are to big lol i am a little beat........
DSCN3352.gif
DSCN3354.gif
DSCN3364.gif
DSCN3358.gif
DSCN3359.gif
DSCN3360.gif
DSCN3361.gif

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
heeey whats up, thanks. I ll try patrick again in a week or so see if he can set me up an appointment...have you gotten you truck yet?

Picking it up tommorow infact. We had to work out a couple of bugs this week but, I got to drive around around for bit.. I was all smiles as you could imagine after not getting to drive for her for over a year. :dancenana:

operator1391

Established Member
Picking it up tommorow infact. We had to work out a couple of bugs this week but, I got to drive around around for bit.. I was all smiles as you could imagine after not getting to drive for her for over a year. :dancenana:
man i could not imagine not driving my truck that long, CONGRATS!!!!:beer:

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
Hey gilbert damm thats a nice blower! It looks nice! u forgot to clean the IC.. And pics of the whole truck.

operator1391

Established Member
Hey gilbert damm thats a nice blower! It looks nice! u forgot to clean the IC.. And pics of the whole truck.

i had my Ic cleaned about 5 months ago, and i couldnt get that brow shit off its really stuck lol but i got the lower intake cleaned out real good.i dont have good pics of the truck yet

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
Porting job looks top notch! Hope you did the inside of it too. That area makes good power when combined with the opened bottom section. Welcome aboard too!:beer:

operator1391

Established Member
Porting job looks top notch! Hope you did the inside of it too. That area makes good power when combined with the opened bottom section. Welcome aboard too!:beer:

sorrry for the confusion, the first s/c is a stag stage4 the other brown looking one is my stock. i just removed mine and painted the stag and put everything back.......wasnt trying to miss lead anybody

Users who are viewing this thread