What do you guys think of this?

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
[youtube_browser]IuqnK1m4rHU[/youtube_browser]

not bashing cops in any way, just trying to get an oppinion on the matter, especially when the dog was told to jump all over the car after nothing was found the first time...then the camera being turned around after it was spotted...what would you guys have done?

jasonc32amg

Established Member
I'd say officers need to be trained better for these types of encounters. These officers in particular should be disciplined and potentially fired and the motorist should be compensated for damage to his vehicle.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
guy was a jackass. be a dick to cops, you deserve to get your ass kicked. same a-holes that go around with a gun and post these stupid vids.

what would I have done?? not been a jerkoff to the cop and would of been home by the time the dog jumped on the car.

Last edited:

dbmach12004

SuperStar
Established Member
Why didn't he just roll the window down? It might be his right not to, but isn't that officer looking for DUI offenders? having the window up might make it difficult for the officer to smell anything that would give him the right to search your car.....just say'in

Last edited:

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
lot of good points guys...i think the kid could have rolled the window down, but the officers did go a little overboard making the dog jump all over the hood, and then turning the camera so we couldn't see what they were doing. if the kid really wanted to be a dick, he could have broke things and said money or valuables were missing, them turning the camera and all that noise makes it seem that way.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Listen, I wouldn't handle an encounter with the police like this kid did, but the cop was over the top from the beginning. You need to know how to handle people differently, white, black, smart, dumb,...etc....

If you are going to be cute with the police, you better go 110% in. In which case he should not have unlocked the doors, rather asked for a supervisor.

E

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
guy was a jackass. be a dick to cops, you deserve to get your ass kicked. same a-holes that go around with a gun and post these stupid vids.

what would I have done?? not been a jerkoff to the cop and would of been home by the time the dog jumped on the car.

This

I was pulled over last week for going 5 over. Cop saw 3 batteries in the back of my Jeep and questioned me on them. He said there was a group stealing batteries out of Rigs from the warehouse nearby. Asked for me to step out and let him take a look....no problem. After he asked about my car for a minute and I was on my way.

Only assholes and criminals give cops are hard time.

Last edited:

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
He MAY have been baiting the cop, but I guarantee if a K9 starts jumping on your cars you guys wouldn't be bashing him. And news flash, cops are supposed to be professional at all times. That being said, I would've rolled my windows down and cooperated, but the minute they got the drug dogs out I would've gone ape**** on that cop. That was uncalled for. Period. As for the camera, we have the RIGHT to record traffic stops. That cop would NOT have touched my camera. If you don't want to be recorded don't **** with people. All that being said, when I've been pulled over I've deserved it, and I show the officer respect. It goes a long way. But the minute you disrespect me, that goes out the window... Luckily, most of the cops around here are ok, and I've never had any problems.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
If you have no problem and nothing to hide then why do something like this. Police officers have a job to do, play stupid games win stupid prizes easy as that.

mr2cam

Established Member
Millions of people die every year because of drunk drivers, then you get morons like this guy that want to poke their finger at authority and put it on youtube to seem "cool" and all you are really doing is preventing the police from doing their jobs because you're just an attention whore who only cares about how many hits you're channel gets..

Users who are viewing this thread