What do you guys think of this wheel? BB

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
Saw this wheel on an SRT4 forum, but thought it may even look good on a Mustang... What do you guys think? I really like the 5 spoke/ deep lip design. Too bad this probably weighs a ton.

10.jpg

14.jpg

Last edited:

IShb3w

Established Member
that all chrome one looks hella nice, can anyone chop these or have pics of em on a cobra?

byeofcr

Established Member
besides the fact they come pretty narrow and i wouldnt spend the money on a rim i couldnt get in a 10.5, they look pretty cool. I dont know how you could say a 5 spoke rim is ricey.. i think if you would have left the SRT part out, people would have a different opinion of them. i like em. to each his own tho.

Erick

Established Member
If it's cheap, I like it a lot!
If not, thier are many other wheels out there I would choose!
Oh, what size(diameter) are you thinking?

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
BYEOFCR said:
besides the fact they come pretty narrow and i wouldnt spend the money on a rim i couldnt get in a 10.5, they look pretty cool. I dont know how you could say a 5 spoke rim is ricey.. i think if you would have left the SRT part out, people would have a different opinion of them. i like em. to each his own tho.

I don't think that 9.5 is that narrow... Arent the stock cobra rims only 9? and I fit a 285 tire on there. With a 9.5 you can probably fit 305s. I mean if you want 315's and dont want buldge, sure... but the changes that the extra 15 mm are gonna help THAT much, are very slim. You might as well stick some DRs on there then.
I like the simple 5 spoke design and the lip.. heh, wish they were on some cars so i could see how they look =]

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
ilumo said:
I don't think that 9.5 is that narrow... Arent the stock cobra rims only 9? and I fit a 285 tire on there. With a 9.5 you can probably fit 305s. I mean if you want 315's and dont want buldge, sure... but the changes that the extra 15 mm are gonna help THAT much, are very slim. You might as well stick some DRs on there then.
I like the simple 5 spoke design and the lip.. heh, wish they were on some cars so i could see how they look =]

agreed on the 9.5s I have the TSWs thruxtons 18 x 9.5s in the rear with 315s they fit fine and 8.5s up front, just a little budlge in the rear but that buldge keeps the wheel safe from rash. Also these wheels are LIGHTER than the stock 17 inch Cobra wheel. I get more compliments in person because 1. No one really has them on a Cobra and 2. They actually fit the car and its stance, nicely.

Last edited:

HoustonGT

Established Member
StreetProvenTQ said:
agreed on the 9.5s I have the TSWs thruxtons 18 x 9.5s in the rear with 315s they fit fine and 8.5s up front, just a little budlge in the rear but that buldge keeps the wheel safe from rash. Also these wheels are LIGHTER than the stock 17 inch Cobra wheel. I get more compliments in person because 1. No one really has them on a Cobra and 2. They actually fit the car and its stance, nicely.
Pics? :shrug:

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Car looks good man. There is a torch red vert in town with those same rims. It looks really good.

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
Hey StreetProvenTQ for some reason that first picts does not work. Any way you could fix it or is it just my computer not working well. :shrug:

hmm still up on mine... here is the direct link if you want to copy and paste it..

http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic14tp.jpg

Also those white specs you see in my door are from my roommates mystic chrome, just a glare.

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
Special Blend said:
Car looks good man. There is a torch red vert in town with those same rims. It looks really good.

Thanks :) Although I will say the BBS RK Plasmas will always have a soft spot with me. I may break down one day and just order another set of wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread