What do you guys think of this mens ti wedding ring

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
you're the one who has to wear it.

The one I picked out (and subsequently relegated to a dresser drawer upon cancellation of the wedding) is a hammered titanium finish. Very rough looking and I like it because I hate the look of polished rings after they're all scratched to hell.

Ben 98

Established Member
It's your ring but I say keep it simple, If you like to work on your car it will get scratched to hell.

Allanon

SVT Druid
Established Member
What you need is a big pimpin ring like 24k gold, with a 1 ct trillion cut in the center. And of course one in your grill to match:coolman:

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
EnglishAdam said:
Rings on men = teh ghey :poke:

Jewelery is for girls and poofters :burn:

+1

any fluff on a man's wedding ring is gay. be a man, pick something simple. no fancy colors, or diamonds.

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
My wedding ring is a titanium band with a band of platinum running through it. The one you posted is a bit "loud" for my taste, but as said before, it's your wedding ring.

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
My wedding band is titanium with 18k yellow gold "strips" in the center. It's pretty neat as it has a chain link look. Either way it goes, it's your ring and your decision. If you're happy, then go for it.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
my ring is plain white gold, with the comfort fit on the inside. i only wear it when the wife and i go out.

71stang99

Established Member
I have a gold plain band now, previous hellage was with a platinum ring plain in design also. Not wearing it by choice but I usually forget about it unless its required to remove it for work reasons.

rocket5979

Established Member
jeb said:
I am getting married in may and I cant decide if I like this ring or not. Please give me some suggestions!!!!!!!!:rockon:

http://www.titaniumera.com/detail.php?cid=696&product=1227&locale=1

**** that inexpensive titanium stuff!!! Us guys always end up having to fork out thousand's of dollars for our wives rings. I had to buy my wife a $3,000 engagement ring and also a $2,000 wedding ring. I told her I wanted a 12+ gram platinum wedding band and a gold watch for our first anny. :rockon: I am happy with the ring, and if she get me the gold watch then it is extra credit.

My point is, why not go with something a little meatier/heavier than titanium?

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
That's just ugly!! You have a better chance of finding something better in a 25 cent machine or a Goth store. I have a platinum band with diamonds and no, I'm not a ***.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
rocket5979 said:
**** that inexpensive titanium stuff!!! Us guys always end up having to fork out thousand's of dollars for our wives rings. I had to buy my wife a $3,000 engagement ring and also a $2,000 wedding ring. I told her I wanted a 12+ gram platinum wedding band and a gold watch for our first anny. :rockon: I am happy with the ring, and if she get me the gold watch then it is extra credit.

My point is, why not go with something a little meatier/heavier than titanium?

Personally, I went with a titanium ring because I have matching titanium plate (adorned with 6 screws) in the back of my left hand. I thought the two would correlate well.
Besides, make her buy you a KB if you just want to be a greedy bastard about it. Who gives a fck about a ring?

2003 Silver

Banned
Wedding rings are for life so pick something that you won't be embarrased (Sp?) to wear 20 yrs. from now.:idea:

Users who are viewing this thread