what do you guys think of these seats in an sn95

harvboi05

Established Member
for the record, i wasnt browsing ebay for parts, i google shopping'd "mustang seats" and these came up.

harvboi05

Established Member
i think they look better than any other aftermarket seat ive seen so far, especially the summit seats.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I'd rather spend an extra $250 and get a pair of Corbeau's.

Your ass is going to be in those things every single time you get in the car. Seats are not something I would cheap out on.

harvboi05

Established Member
im totally on the same page as you Tabres, i never seen these seats before thats the only reason i asked about em. like i posted before, id like to get something oem.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
bc most of the ebay stuff is garbage.

Incorrect. How is it ebay's fault? You act like ebay is the manufacturer of the seats. The range of goods sold on ebay is from top of the line to garbage, just like any store. You wanna be cheap? You get cheap stuff. It's that simple. :read:

Last edited:

harvboi05

Established Member
sure there are authentic goods sold from individuals like us from time to time, but most of it is off-brand, low-quality, high-volume stuff. i never said it was ebays fault, im just generalizing when i say "ebay crap".

|KNY BEL|

Established Member
No.

I know too many people that attempted to buy Ebay seats in specific that were complete shit.

Material looks like....:xpl:

Decent design though.

Last edited:

venomous99

Established Member
i had the leather versions of these and i must say theyre pretty light weight seats but compromise strength. theyre cheap seats and look good if thats what you're looking for. personally id go with an oem seat.

Users who are viewing this thread