What Do You Guys Think of KMC Rockstars?

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
So Im not really a wheel kinda guy. I really like the stock SVT rims. The guy who had my L before me put 20's on it and I have just been waiting for someone to come along and trade me stockers (with Nittos) for my rims and tires.

Anyway the only rims I have come across that have really made me want some are the KMC Rockstars. Damn these look BADASS to me. What do you guys think? I may have to work O/T to get these...

Also was thinking of powder coating em white...

image-25-336-kmc_wheels_rockstar_xd_series_black_photo.jpg

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
I dunno Grip.....they do look heavy and while I like the spoke design, the little shits on the lip in between the spokes look kinda whacky and that centercap has to go, if there was no center cap I might like them better, I just think your truck is too nice for those wheels.

This is just my opinion and not meant to offend in any way.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Not really my idea of a sport truck wheel. Looks like it belongs on a 4X4.

Then again I have no room to talk. 22's are on the way. I hope.
iintense5.gif

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
RIDE THE said:
Looks like it belongs on a 4X4.

Then again I have no room to talk. 22's are on the way. I hope.
iintense5.gif

Haha yeah I suppose ya dont ;-) Funny you mention 4X4, I thnk most trucks with these are indeed 4X4's

Ok so yeah I agree with what you all have said but I dunno for some reason I just love them... I dunno I think this *may* be one of those times in life where I say screw it Im going to go against the grain (I have done it soooo many times... it's what makes me, me ;-) )... I cant help it. Anyone by chance have insane photoshop skillz? Id love to get an idea of what they'd look like on an L.

They are chunky but so am I and I wouldnt dismiss myself just because of that. :)

RALPH R

Established Member
I saw those wheels on a lifted '02 F-250 and it was bad a**, I would stick to getting the stockers for your truck though.

Bigredmk86

2002 Lightning
Established Member
There alright. It's your truck, do what you wish with it, just don't lift it. Also, if your a Dallas Cowboys fan, then they are perfect for you. JK

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
they look like "bro!" rims... putting htem on would probably result in you having to wear Skin Shirts, have flat billed trucker hats, Say sick alot and follow the norm on www.flatbillers.com

2tonOfun

Established Member
bda1855 said:
they look like "bro!" rims... putting htem on would probably result in you having to wear Skin Shirts, have flat billed trucker hats, Say sick alot and follow the norm on www.flatbillers.com

LMAO with that one.

Hey to each his own, it's always good to be different. But, since you did ask for opinions.

I don't like em at all.

And the Star/center cap? that's just silly. BUT, you do what YOU want man, it's your truck! If you like it, it's all good.

FordFanStan

Established Member
bda1855 said:

Hey come on now Jay. I almost only wear Skin shirts. Then again I have been wearing them since 99ish and I do ride moto-x, not that often but I do haha. I dont wear flat billed hats, say the word sick, have huge holes in my ears, or any peircings for that matter though, and Im a country boy at heart, so hopefully Im ok haha... Stan

Users who are viewing this thread