What do you guys think about my car?

Keith Stone

Banned
No matter how good the car looks, I will never like a fake. Not only are you trying to pose as something you're not, but you couldn't even do it correctly (emblems are backwards).

Take the emblems off and you'll have a sharp car.

SnakeForce

Established Member
Thanks guys,here is another pic
Picture122.jpg

zincyellowgt281:Thanks bro,i remember seen your car at the BBQ.

mustangmike02:Thank you sir,can you post a pic of your car i want to see how looks those boze rims

Last edited:

SnakeForce

Established Member
If you were that close to a fake, why did you put the fender emblems on backwards?

i put them backwards because my plans were to get a kenne bell for my 2v engine and because all the fobra guys got the fender emblems the rigth way and i decide to put them backwards :shrug:but now i'm going to swap a cobra engine i'm not sure if i going to put them forward (like boss32v)or get a diferent emblem.

Keith Stone

Banned
i put them backwards because my plans were to get a kenne bell for my 2v engine and because all the fobra guys got the fender emblems the rigth way and i decide to put them backwards :shrug:but now i'm going to swap a cobra engine i'm not sure if i going to put them forward (like boss32v)or get a diferent emblem.

I'd get different emblems.....oh hey, how about GT emblems since THAT IS WHAT IT IS.

saleencobra

Established Member
^^ agreed. Damn what a paint job tho looks amazing!!! but im sure for the money u have into it you could have bought a real cobra... :shrug:

Its ok you can admit to putting them on backwards.. more of a reason to ditch them and go with wither a 281 badge or GT badge since it's a gt. real clean tho GL

SCRILLA13

Established Member
Looks sick man. Dont let ppl hate on the emblems. Since ur doin a termi swap u should keep them(just flip them the right way). After the swap it will pretty much be a cobra it just wont say so on the title. Btw I've never heard anyone tell the guy with the teal terminator to change his badges...

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
definitely get some different emblems and shave cobra off the bumper. The body parts are fine but emblems and the big cobra on the bumper is a turn off for me, other than that it looks good

StlGT

Established Member
I love the color, but as everyone else has said ditch the emblems and put the GT back on. Be proud of what you have. Think of it this way, when you do the engine swap do you want people to think "wow that is one fast GT" or "wow that is one average cobra."

Chuckie B

Established Member
Love the color, real nice job on the car...and dont worry about the emblems. if u want the cobra ones who cares what every-1 else says. Either way it's a real sharp car.
GL with the swap.
..and put up some more pics the car! would like to see more.

Last edited:

cotchnobra

Established Member
All I have to say is SICK!!!. I love the color combo. wished my cobra had as nice a paint job. and even If you put gt emblems on it people will still know whats up from all the other body parts. its a clone and you can do whatever you want. looks like you are putting in a lot of effort so dont listen to the debbie downers knocking it cause it started life as a gt cause its gonna finish its life as a COBRA!

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
Love the car looks good I think I my cobra emblem I took off my 03 face the right way give let me check....
They face the right way you want them you can have the. 540 905 5068 my cell ill send u a pic give me your address ill mail them to u.

Bufgt281

Established Member
Sick!!

Love that color what is it,and the blacked out top nice idea.Hey man it's yours and don't let anybody make U hate no big deal on the emblems just enjoy the car.One suggestion do the full tilt boogie Mods to the IRS b4 you install alot easier with it out of car!!!Lotsa of Luck. Wish U were here on the east coast so that I could check it out.LOL

MustangSteveGT

Buck
Established Member
I like it. It comes together with the black and orange. I havent seen people do the roof panel black like that. It doesnt look bad.
Where in NorCal are you? I'm from Eureka area. Working and living in Chicago area now and hope to return soon.

jlstang351

Established Member
I to say ditch the cobra emblems and fill in the letters in the back. other than that its a sexy car! Oh and why put the IRS in? Ever rode in a cobra with the IRS? Wheel hop city..... Just beef up your stock straight axle.

Users who are viewing this thread