What do you guys think about my car?

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Car looks fantastic but like the other comments about losing the cobra emblems, I agree. Put the GT and the running pony on and you will have a sharp looking car.

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
Cobra ain't **** but a five letter word.

Don't forget the serial number and the build that goes into it.
A fake badge on a car (nice or not) is nothing better than a Honda with a Type R sticker on it. A poser is poser - end of story.

laoutlaw01

North Louisiana redneck
Established Member
Don't forget the serial number and the build that goes into it.
A fake badge on a car (nice or not) is nothing better than a Honda with a Type R sticker on it. A poser is poser - end of story.

Yea you right,didn't mean to make it sound like I was downing cobras or anything,I love em. Just trying to say basically what everyone else is saying ,ditch the emblems and stick the gt back on.

OU812

Established Member
I like the color and who cares if it's not a real cobra?!?! I had a clone and no one knew it wasn't a real cobra, the service manager at the Ford dealership couldn't even tell. It had everything off a 04 cobra on it, I wrecked my cobra and transferred everything over to my GT after I bought it back from the insurance company. There have been a few really nice clones on here and nobody said anything to those guys when they would post them in the terminator section. If I recall right, that teal clone actually sold for more than some of the real cobras on here!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
I like the color and who cares if it's not a real cobra?!?! I had a clone and no one knew it wasn't a real cobra, the service manager at the Ford dealership couldn't even tell. It had everything off a 04 cobra on it, I wrecked my cobra and transferred everything over to my GT after I bought it back from the insurance company. There have been a few really nice clones on here and nobody said anything to those guys when they would post them in the terminator section. If I recall right, that teal clone actually sold for more than some of the real cobras on here!

even though i understand what you are saying....most people who work at car dealerships dont know shit about cars...especially service writers

Users who are viewing this thread