What do you guys do for work?

jlightning347

Jimmy Lightning
Established Member
Im a Commercial Truck Driver. So im not able to come on the sight to much, Or play around with my Lightning as much as I would like to. But when Im home and get to drive the L around, and not be in my rig. Its the best. :beer:

I was just curious to see what some of you guys did for work.

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
Insurance broker.. in the middle of becoming a police officer, and I also do small promotions for bands, clubs and recording on the side.

Left Nut Productions FTW!! :rockon:

Last edited:

foreman

NWS
Established Member
:banana:banana:Sys Admin for the GOV. yeah it's a whole bunch of polotical shit but it pays well and the stuff I get to play with is nice.

Im a little intoxacated right meow....... drunk post:banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

LightningClint

Every Last DETAIL
Established Member
Build, Rebuild, and Remodel/Upgrade 135 Home Depots in California. We work all over the state. It pays very well and I plan on buying out my boss VERY VERY soon. He made his first million in 9 months after starting this business and I'll be pretty much taking it over with all of our current employees.....I met him because he liked my truck and we started talking one day at a Les Schwab. We are locked into contracts with them until at least 2020. So with a lil luck I'll have a few L's in the fairly near future.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I run heavy equipment, and supervise gravel pits here in Co. The pay's not to bad $13.50/hr but I get badass benifits, Free food while on the clock, free work cloths including boots, gloves, shirts, ect., UNLIMITED FREE GAS for all my vehicals ( yea I probably just became the most hated person on the board for that one), and I even got a 04 POS F150 as a work truck. And Im only 21 with no collage. The winters do SUCK though.

Users who are viewing this thread