What do you fellow mach 1 owners think??

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
So I have been going back in forth on what I want to do and what rims I would like to invest in for my OW Mach1. I am looking for opinions on the Black chrome saleen replicas...How do you think it will look? Opinions on other wheels if you don't like them. I am open to ideas. Oh and if you have heard of any issues with them. I wont be ordering them for atleast 2 weeks. If you have pics or can find pics please post them up. I am trying to find some as we speak but not having much luck.

wheels_blkchrsaleen18x9_lg.jpg

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
hehe sorry. ANYONE can answer. I am still considering chrome or black chrome. I know what chrome saleen wheels look like on a mach but have yet to see the black chrome.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
DD Black Bullits........a tad over rated, but one of my favorites on an OW mach.

OR

Black FR500s.

Both have a chrome lip (IIRC) so it look nice.

03OxWhiteMach

Lexi Belle=1 Sexy Clown
Established Member
What do you have on there now... painted stockers? I personally think those look good, thats what I did with mine.

When I have money to upgrade to a larger, wider rim, Im looking at getting black 03 SVT rims... IMO they look sick on a OW Mach.
viewsingle.php

flyNbyU

Established Member
on a white mach1, the fr500 wheels with the silver deep dish lip look the best imo :thumbsup: you won't regret buying them.

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
Thanks for the opinions so far. Sorry Pony but the DD bullits are no longer an option. I don't want what EVERY mustang has. K and I noticed how every stang we saw had them. :( Oh well..Now I am torn on the FR500's and Saleen replicas. I keep going back in forth. I plan on going with 18X9 in the front and 18x10 in the back.

HamMach1

Established Member
STFU and get the black chrome Saleens! :rockon: I've been dying to see them on a car but nobody in the universe seems to have them. The black chrome finish in person is unbelievable though. I bought some black chrome FR500s but sold them because I couldn't afford tires for them, but DAMN were they sexy :D

Saleens are probably my favorite Mustang wheel.

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
i had chrome saleens on my DSG mach for awhile, i loved em. dunno about black chrome, really have to see it first to make an opinion. its just one of those finishes that can either way.

flyNbyU

Established Member
imo, the reason the fr500's look better than the saleen reps is because the silver lip breaks up the black from the wheel and tire. the solid black wheel with no silver lip just doesn't do it. its just all plain and black with no detail. FR500's ftw!

saleen reps :burn: fr500's

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Thanks for the pics ShapeShifter. I like them ALOT. :-D

Black Chrome's would look sick on your Mach. It's a wheel that you really need to see in person but when they are shiny and clean they look sick. If you are wanting a black wheel on your car do the Black Saleens and you will not be dissapointed. I just sold my Black Chrome FR500's. I loved them but it was time for something new!

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Thanks for the opinions so far. Sorry Pony but the DD bullits are no longer an option. I don't want what EVERY mustang has. K and I noticed how every stang we saw had them. :( Oh well..Now I am torn on the FR500's and Saleen replicas. I keep going back in forth. I plan on going with 18X9 in the front and 18x10 in the back.
I kind of figure you might say the Bullits are 'played out'. I can understand and agree. It's just an OW stang is one of the few that I woudl still consider them.

FR500s IMO.

Have fun with whichever you choose though.:beer:
not a fan of black chrome.
+1

Users who are viewing this thread