What do you do when you are stressed out?

tj04cobra

Established Member
How do you guys channel your stresses and frustrations with life? Is there one thing you do that never fails to make yourself feel better? I know alot of people will say my car turns my frown upside down. But, what else when your stressed out?

Iso

Sounds fast
Established Member
It depends on whats bothering me, when the car is running well its a great stress reliever, but when it is the source of my headache I have to find something else.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Go get some food ammo and fire up the grill. By the time you are done eating steak/cheeseburger/ribs etc. you won't care about whatever was bothering you.

Edit: For extra bad stress, don't forget potato salad and pasta salad.

tj04cobra

Established Member
Go get some food ammo and fire up the grill. By the time you are done eating steak/cheeseburger/ribs etc. you won't care about whatever was bothering you.

Edit: For extra bad stress, don't forget potato salad and pasta salad.

Got a giant rib-eye on the grill right now :beer:. About to run to the store to buy beer and just chill for the day.

I work 6 days a week and its catching up to me, BAD. I have been working my ass off trying to get something good to come my way $$ wise. I had a 3 day weekend last week and it was amazing but flew by. I think I had saturday and sunday off easter weekend but other than that its a hard Monday-Saturday every week.

tj04cobra

Established Member
smoke a cig sometimes or play tugboat with myself

A cigarette helps. A pack an a half a day does too, I need to slow the EFF down on that I'm only 22. Working in a shop where its okay to light up doesnt help. I dont get smoke breaks, I smoke while I work. Tugboat is healthy as well.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Got a giant rib-eye on the grill right now . About to run to the store to buy beer and just chill for the day.
I work 6 days a week and its catching up to me, BAD. I have been working my ass off trying to get something good to come my way $$ wise. I had a 3 day weekend last week and it was amazing but flew by. I think I had saturday and sunday off easter weekend but other than that its a hard Monday-Saturday every week.
+1

I got burgers + dogs + some sword fish coming up at the neighbors house. We are just waiting for the girls to get back with the other crap. This is how a man can truly unwind and start the next work week easily.

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
Go to the gym, go to the shooting range, play some video games or just go into the bedroom with my girlfriend (My guess going into the bedroom with my girlfriend) :thumbsup:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
A cigarette helps. A pack an a half a day does too, I need to slow the EFF down on that I'm only 22. Working in a shop where its okay to light up doesnt help. I dont get smoke breaks, I smoke while I work. Tugboat is healthy as well.

yea i drive a truck for my dad and let me tell you it gets really stressful sometimes, so i smoke waaaayy too many cigarettes

Users who are viewing this thread