What do you collect?

norcal_cobra

Brand-X Eater
Established Member
Just curious if anyone here is a collect-a-holic like me. I collect vintage 1960's baseball bobbing head dolls, baseball cards, matchbooks, shotglasses, and various stuff I come across while travelling. What do you collect?

-norcal_cobra

ssssnake

Established Member
Let's see......a little bit of everything. Love the stamp covers - I have the World War II set, the quarters of America (two uncirculated quarters from each mint for every state. Desert storm memoralia (sp) Old postcards from the 40s, baseball cards, I have a piece of Roseville pottery. I just went through some personal letters from a client to friends and family - dates run from 1887 through 1905, etc. If it's old and interesting, I try to keep. Hey, that sounds like my husbanc LOL

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I'm an avid book collector. I am not allowed to go into a book store or go to Amazon.com. It's worse than when I start modding my cars. I have about 150 books or so and am on my way to rereading them as we speak. My only other problem is running out of books to read.:shrug:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
If I try and collect anything it usually gets thrown away. Just your basic pack rat stuff, kind of got over it when I moved. Car Craft & Hot Rod magazines, you know those Pro Bowtie mags. Why? Not really sure.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Books:

I mainly collect theological books and references. I have about 7 bookselves full. 3 in my room, 1 in the den, 2 downstairs, books stacked in my closet, etc. I never have to go to the local library :p

SVT4ME

Established Member
I use to collect match books but had to get rid of them. So many I was scared I would burn down the house

Users who are viewing this thread