What do u think guys. gauge Bezzles

Wicked4.6DOHC

Rattle Snake
Established Member
hey Guys a Buddy of Mine, made these. gauge bezzles. they look totaly bad ass. if u have ditched your stock radio its awsome casue u dont have to run that dumb ass little cubby pocket. well anyway. let me know if any ones intrested. Hes tryin to start up a new bussiness. so if any one wants one i have him cut a few out. the kits come with all the hardware to install it. you just need the gauges. its all CNC'd Aluminum and powder coated!

d1_1_b.jpg

37_1.jpg

here is a link to his web site http://www.cp-e.com/home.php

the bezzles are goin for about 40 bucks. let me know what you think

Last edited:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Wicked4.6DOHC

Fine looking setup! I did something similar, but cut it out by hand - not quite as precise as yours. With a new aduio system in one of the slots, it's a perfect way to finish everything off.

Great job.

Dan

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
I like the bezel as i need one for a few gauges that need mounting. The unit on his website looks like a big one piece design for the head-unit and the gauge cluster which are all incorporated into one piece. The pic you have here of the bezel looks like a smaller piece that fits the gauges only and does not extend upward to the stereo. How big are the dimensions? I only need the piece that goes in the cubby hole underneath the stereo as i would want to retain the stock bezel around the radio and a/c gauges. The piece on his website looks like you have to remove the stock bezel and replace it with his one piece. Is that right? I like the look of the gauges installed in the pic above. That's the look i'm trying to get.

Thanks,
David

EDIT
:read:I just noticed on the website it says that the bezel is for Fox mustangs which is the unit displayed. I assume the item in your pic is for the SN/95 cars and is only the piece that goes under the radio?

Last edited:

Wicked4.6DOHC

Rattle Snake
Established Member
Originally posted by raven69david
I like the bezel as i need one for a few gauges that need mounting. The unit on his website looks like a big one piece design for the head-unit and the gauge cluster which are all incorporated into one piece. The pic you have here of the bezel looks like a smaller piece that fits the gauges only and does not extend upward to the stereo. How big are the dimensions? I only need the piece that goes in the cubby hole underneath the stereo as i would want to retain the stock bezel around the radio and a/c gauges. The piece on his website looks like you have to remove the stock bezel and replace it with his one piece. Is that right? I like the look of the gauges installed in the pic above. That's the look i'm trying to get.

Thanks,
David

EDIT
:read:I just noticed on the website it says that the bezel is for Fox mustangs which is the unit displayed. I assume the item in your pic is for the SN/95 cars and is only the piece that goes under the radio?

yea they Just got done with the SN95 setup, its not listed on thier website yet :-D if any one is intrested in these. POst up i will get you one 40 bucks is a great deal

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
I would like to have one. Tell him he needs to develop a switch panel that goes into the ashtray and uses the whole thing and not just the ashtray. I've often thought it would be great to have one and then the cig lighter area there would be a big push momentary lighted switch.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Very clean. I like it a lot. If I only had a motor to go withsome gauges...:(

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
That single unit does look good. You can also buy a small piece of .063 aluminum, and cut it out with hand tools. I saved a lot of $ on mine. It's secured with 2-sided tape - pretty secure!

gauge5.jpg

Dan

Wicked4.6DOHC

Rattle Snake
Established Member
Originally posted by Doug
I would like to have one. Tell him he needs to develop a switch panel that goes into the ashtray and uses the whole thing and not just the ashtray. I've often thought it would be great to have one and then the cig lighter area there would be a big push momentary lighted switch.

ill see what he can do

Users who are viewing this thread