what do u guys think

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
k well check out my signature and see how i am doing so far with the 87 Fox. Came a long way, it runs real strong. k well i got the car back last friday morning, only thing i am complaining about is the motor is timed high so i have to use 94...but this is everything i got done on it. So far.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
TorchRedCobra04 said:
k well check out my signature and see how i am doing so far with the 87 Fox. Came a long way, it runs real strong. k well i got the car back last friday morning, only thing i am complaining about is the motor is timed high so i have to use 94...but this is everything i got done on it. So far.

Thats a big signature, how does it run ?

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
yea after i get back from work i am going to try to change the signature around, it prolly gets annoying having to scroll like 2 pages down to view the next post. It runs really strong, very smooth, every piston is healthy. No pinging or anything, and like when u through it up a few rev's higher, it wants to just tear up anything in its path to get ahead...oh its awesome. What do you guys think about a year or a little bit under from now though? supercharger?turbo?NOS? ... okay skip NOS

buddha93

Established Member
Turbos have become really popular the last couple of years. The companies come and go, but it seems there are a few to stick around for a while right now.

It's still hard to beat the simplicity of a blower install though in my opinion. There a lot more choices if you go a supercharger from the companies that make them to the type of blower.

Both can make a bunch of power so either one is a good choice in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread