What do I need to run 315 GSD3's?

2003Terminator

Established Member
hey guys. I'm about to buy 315/35-17 GSD3's with Black 17x9 and 17x10.5 FR500's for my Zinc Cobra. I'm also goin to buy the H&R race springs. I've done some research and I am leaning towards getting a 1/2 spacer with Moroso studs. My questions are is this setup going to work and should I keep the stock iso's in. I appreciate any help.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
When I was still running my 315-35-17 tires on 10.5" wheels, I used a 3/8" spacer with extended lugnuts and had no clearance problems whatsoever. (However, I'm now running the longer studs with open lugnuts on my 18" wheels)

Personally, I decided to keep the iso when I installed my Steeda Springs. It just depends on personal preference... :beer:

Last edited:

Tedisky

Need more Money!!!!!
Established Member
I run a 1/4" spacer with MM button head bolt. I have the lower iso in on the rear with my H&R race springs. No rubing so far.

Tedisky

Need more Money!!!!!
Established Member
^Here you go. Car is dusty, damn west Texas winds.
DSC01264.jpg

DSC01262.jpg

DSC01261.jpg

Last edited:

slitherin' 03

Banned
hey guys. I'm about to buy 315/35-17 GSD3's with Black 17x9 and 17x10.5 FR500's for my Zinc Cobra. I'm also goin to buy the H&R race springs. I've done some research and I am leaning towards getting a 1/2 spacer with Moroso studs. My questions are is this setup going to work and should I keep the stock iso's in. I appreciate any help.

My setup is 17x10.5's and 315 GSD3's out back. I didnt need a spacer and I just installed the MM button head IRS bolt. With that I had plenty of clearance. I do have rubbing issues on the inner fender well lip tho. I have my car dropped pretty low with MM coil overs and I will have to get my fenders rolled. I was thinking of selling my wheels and tires....they are new. Only 300 mile and one burnout. PM me if interested.

DSC00624.gif

DSC00619.gif

Last edited:

Tedisky

Need more Money!!!!!
Established Member
Tedisky that is perfect! Would it look about the same with 17x10.5 FR500's

It should look very close, but everone of these Cobras seem to be slightly different in the IRS. I bought the MM button head bolts then installed the rims, then measured. I only needed 1/4" spacer. Others have needed bigger, others none at all. All you can do is try.....

Users who are viewing this thread