what do i need for to complete this setup?

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
what do i need to complete this setup?

ok im puttinmon a 2.76 pulley. wellt hats all i have right now as far as the pulleys and blower go. do i need to replace the idlers too? do i need the 100mm or 90 mm if i do need to? im also puttin on a 4lb lower at the same time. jsut tell em what i need. and yes im gettin my chip retuned for this aswell so dont say a tune.lol. thnaks you all.

Last edited:

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
oh and also. can anyone give me an estimate on how much power ill be pushin with this setup with a o/r h, slp loudmouth 2 catback, amazon racing cold air, and the chip obviously. thanks again

Fast Willy

Established Member
get the billetflow 2.76 with the 4 piece idlers you cant go wrong with them. You should be making close to 475 I would think with the 4 lb lower probably more. You should def get your blower ported while your doing all of this trust me you will love it.

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
how much is it to get ur blower ported? i have seen like 485 or something like that. but does that give you a new blower or do they just port yours?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cornstang

Roll Tide Roll!
Established Member
SONICSNAKE03 said:
how much is it to get ur blower ported? i have seen like 485 or something like that. but does that give you a new blower or do they just port yours?

comments are free. No need to ask. Try grammar check next time. On a serious note, you got an aftermarket H/E or plan on one? Wouldn't be a bad idea if you plan on putting that kind of boost into the car.

Last edited by a moderator:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
SONICSNAKE03 said:
could i put on a 6lb lower instead of a 4lb lower? will it hurt anything?

IMO....I would not run a 2.76 and a 6# lower! And on a unported blower :nono:

TO MUCH HEAT!!!

Last edited:

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
hey cornstang, thats the kinda comment i was lookin for.lol. no hard feelins. anyways yea i am eventually gonna do a h/e. what about with a ported blower. is a 6lb still pushin it or either way i should just stick with a 6lb?

Last edited:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
SONICSNAKE03 said:
what about with a ported blower. is a 6lb still pushin it or either way i should just stick with a 6lb?

I run a 2.8/4# with a Steig blower, and sometimes I think I am pushing it! So IMO even with a ported blower a 2.76/6# combo is way to much!

Cornstang

Roll Tide Roll!
Established Member
SONICSNAKE03 said:
hey cornstang, thats the kinda comment i was lookin for.lol. no hard feelins. anyways yea i am eventually gonna do a h/e. what about with a ported blower. is a 6lb still pushin it or either way i should just stick with a 6lb?

My bad. Just couldn't resist the first time. The little devil on my shoulder said, "Do it! Do it!" Good luck with your set-up.

Users who are viewing this thread